FS - Exped Synmat UL 7 Medium and Exped Synmat 7 Medium
Display Avatars Sort By:
Dustin Smith
(dsmith87)

Locale: Bethesda, MD
FS - Exped Synmat UL 7 Medium and Exped Synmat 7 Medium on 09/17/2012 17:59:59 MDT Print View

I bought both of these at a recent REI attic sale wanting to compare them with my Downmat UL 7 but have decided to stick with my Downmat for winter warmth and have decided to sell these.
Both pads

Exped Synmat UL 7 Medium - SOLD
This mat was returned because the original owner had torn it slightly, which they repaired with the included repair kit. When I got it home it was losing air from the inflate valve when I pumped it up with my Downmat's Schnozzel Pumpbag. Upon inspection I figured out that the lip inside the inflate valve that keeps air from escaping once inflated had slipped off the tabs that keep it in place. I got it back on place properly and it's now working great. I've taken a nap on it and left some books on it for several hours and it didn't lose any air in either instance. It comes with the original stuff sack but no longer has the repair kit since the original owner used it. It retails for $165 new and I'm asking for $70 shipped CONUS (SOLD).Synmat UL 7Synmat UL 7 close shotPatch close up

Exped Synmat 7 Medium
This is the Synmat with the Air Pump integrated into the pad. It was returned by the original owner because they said it was defective and wouldn't hold air. Turns out they simply didn't understand how to use the integrated pump and I got it to inflate perfectly. I will say the pump does take a little bit of fiddling to get used to so I watched the company's inflation tutorial on YouTube. Once it was inflated it was incredibly comfortable and if it weren't for the larger pack size I would be tempted to switch it out with my Downmat UL 7. Since the original owner couldn't inflate it properly I'm pretty sure it's never really been used. It includes the original stuff sack but the repair kit is missing. It retails for $130 new and I'm looking for $75 shipped CONUS. A great car camping pad and practically brand new.Synmat 7 MSynmat 7 back

Edited by dsmith87 on 09/23/2012 13:11:32 MDT.

Dustin Smith
(dsmith87)

Bump on 09/18/2012 10:29:01 MDT Print View

Bump

Dustin Smith
(dsmith87)

Prices Lowered on 09/19/2012 19:00:51 MDT Print View

Bump with lowered prices

Dustin Smith
(dsmith87)

Lowered Prices on 09/21/2012 19:03:27 MDT Print View

One last price drop.

Richard Sullivan
(richard.s) - MLife

Locale: Supernatural BC
PM sent on 09/22/2012 11:47:49 MDT Print View

PM sent re UL7

Edited by richard.s on 09/22/2012 11:48:20 MDT.

Dustin Smith
(dsmith87)

Synmat UL 7 on 09/22/2012 14:25:39 MDT Print View

Sold pending funds

Dustin Smith
(dsmith87)

Sold on 09/23/2012 13:10:51 MDT Print View

Synmat UL 7 is sold. The other pad is still up for grabs.