Forum Index » Gear Deals » Chinese Knock-Off Buff for $3.10 or less, Shipped!

Display Avatars Sort By:
Kenneth Jacobs
(f8less) - F

Locale: Midwest
Knock-Off Buff for $3.10 or less, Shipped! on 08/17/2012 16:15:23 MDT Print View

Knock-Off Buff for $3.10 or less, Shipped!

http://s.dealextreme.com/search/multi+scarf.html?category=1699

Edited by f8less on 08/17/2012 23:08:44 MDT.

Derek Kind
(berethorn)
Knockoffs on 08/18/2012 14:14:59 MDT Print View

Thanks, I ordered a couple. I bought a knockoff before, and while it wasn't Buff quality, it's still a useful thing to have around. :)

Kenneth Jacobs
(f8less) - F

Locale: Midwest
Ordered on 08/20/2012 15:47:43 MDT Print View

Just ordered one of the grey ones. Will let everyone know if they're good or cheap. I use my existing Buff as a pillowcase for my Exped Air Pillow UL. These (according to the site) are even lighter than a standard buff...but if it serves it's purpose, $2.80 sure beats $20!

Dan Ransom
(danransom) - F

Locale: Utah
knock-off buffs on 08/20/2012 16:55:50 MDT Print View

not sure if these are the same i have, but while i was in nepal i noticed that they sell chinese made buffs for very cheap - like $1 - in thamel. so awhile i back i hunted around for a seller on ebay (the one i used actually happened to be from korea) and you could buy buffs for something like 7 for 18 bucks, with free shipping. took awhile to get them, but i now have tons of them, and like them quite a bit.

they aren't quite as nice as the real buffs, but they are seamless, the same material only thinner, and adequately soft. worked well for keeping the sun off and staying a little warmer at night, and keep my lips from chapping. the patterns were a little weird, but some of them are awesome. it's like the random designs of dirty girls, but for your face.

i imagine these are very similar. keep us posted on how they work out.