Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: Clik Elite Compact Sport Camera Backpack
Display Avatars Sort By:
Kari Post
(karipost) - MLife

Locale: New Hampshire
FS: Clik Elite Compact Sport Camera Backpack on 08/08/2012 06:37:02 MDT Print View

This is not ultralight backpacking gear, but I thought might still be of interest to those of you who are into photography and like the outdoors.

I have a Clik Elite Compact Sport camera backpack for sale: http://www.clikelite.com/products/compact-sport/

The bag has an upper compartment for hiking extras (food, rain jacket, headlamp, map, phone, etc) and a padded lower compartment with dividers for your camera. This is sized to fit a DSLR camera without a vertical grip. It has a spot for a hydration bladder and small pockets for memory cards and other accessories.

This backpack has seen very little use and is in excellent, near new condition. I got it in early 2010, and its been used maybe a half dozen times since then, mostly to test it for a review I wrote for NatureScapes.Net. It is the Clik Grey color, which is actually really pleasing and does a great job of hiding the dirt. I simply have too many backpacks and never use this one because I always find that I need to carry more gear for my shooting.

Retail price is $150. My asking price is $90 shipped in the continental USA. This will save you more than 40%.