I am really sorry to hear your gear was stolen; that would really make me furious; especially with all the effort taken to carefully choose gear..
Well, your list covers the shelter and insulation categories well. Here are some items you might conisider:
- Waterproof stuffsack for your down (sealine stormsack)
- Fire starting kit
-Kitchen kit, pot, alcohol stove, spoon, fuel bottle, etc.
- Hygene kit
- Water treatment and storage (micropur + platypus)
- Navigation, compass, map, gps
- Trash bags, leave no trace
- Light digital camera
- Stakes and triptease for the poncho
- Tiny pencil and waterproof notebook
- Knife or multitool
- Repair kit (ziptie, duct tape, buckle, rubber band, platypatch, etc.)
And lastly, this item (which I own and recommend)
If anyone is not familiar with the arc bags, here's a pic. Not my style since I like to sprawl around and stretch out; but it saves a lot of weight if you can sleep like this.