Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: Black Diamond Ultra Distance Z Trekking Poles 120 CM
Display Avatars Sort By:
Brad Walker
(brawa)

Locale: SoCal
FS: Black Diamond Ultra Distance Z Trekking Poles 120 CM on 07/14/2012 13:58:55 MDT Print View

SOLD

For sale are a pair of used BD Ultra Distance Poles. They measure 47" end-to-end, which I believe puts them at the 120 cm model. At 5'8" and "average" proportions, my elbows are at 90 degrees when holding them from the top grips on flat ground. I love these poles, but they are my most "specialized" pair (of 3) so they need to go.

I am listing them with the metal tips only, which only have ~1 dayhike on them. Previously I was using the rubber/plastic tips, which I can't find right now. I'll continue looking for them and of course send them if they're found (but no promises).

$70 shipped in the US, will work with int'l BPLers.
poles1
poles2
poles3

Edited by brawa on 08/05/2012 00:02:35 MDT.

Brad Walker
(brawa)

Bump on 07/22/2012 10:31:15 MDT Print View

Pictures added

Brad Walker
(brawa)

Price drop on 08/04/2012 17:02:26 MDT Print View

Price dropped!

Bryan Oliphint
(HotTub) - MLife

Locale: Southeast Texas
I'll take 'em on 08/04/2012 18:44:27 MDT Print View

Brad,

I'd be glad to take these off your hands. (I had just posted a WTB for this exact item about when you bumped your thread).

I'm fairly new to BPL, so haven't quite figured out the PM system, so we may have to do business right here on the public forum. Can pay you Paypal, credit, debit, or whatever.

Link .
(annapurna) - MLife
Re: I'll take 'em on 08/04/2012 20:27:03 MDT Print View

Bryan,go to the top right side of page and click on change my profile there will be a box for adding your email address where you will receive and reply to your PMs,once you have set up yours and want to PM him,click on the name of the person you want to PM and it will have a place to click to send this person a PM and you can write your message.