November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Video - Enlightened Equipment: Revelation X quilts overview
Display Avatars Sort By:
James DeGraaf
(jdegraaf) - MLife

Locale: Bay Area
Video - Enlightened Equipment: Revelation X quilts overview on 07/10/2012 18:37:14 MDT Print View

Had a chance to try out the Revelation X quilts that I had ordered from Tim a while back. Can't say enough good things about them. Who else loves their Enlightened Equipment quilts?

I can't figure out how to embed a video, if that's possible here. Follow the address for the overview.

Edited by jdegraaf on 07/10/2012 18:39:56 MDT.

Gregory Stein
(tauneutrino) - F

Locale: Upper Galilee
embed on 07/11/2012 05:57:22 MDT Print View

Sorry, it was an unsuccessful attempt to embed the video.

Edited by tauneutrino on 07/11/2012 05:58:33 MDT.

Jimmy jam
(jimmyjam) - F

Locale: Mid Atlantic
Re: Video - Enlightened Equipment: Revelation X quilts overview on 07/11/2012 07:16:00 MDT Print View

+1 on Enlightened Equipment. The quilts perform great and the workmanship is excellent.

Chad Webster
(blaktee) - F

Locale: Targhee National Forest
Re: Video - Enlightened Equipment: Revelation X quilts overview on 07/11/2012 08:07:36 MDT Print View

I got my Revelation X Quilt on Monday and took it for a test spin last night. AMAZING. I was a little nervous taking the quilt plunge. It worked perfect, light weight to pack and super warm and nice to sleep in at night.

Tim is the man!!!!

Backpack Jack
(jumpbackjack) - F

Locale: Armpit of California
Tim's Quilts on 07/11/2012 08:54:22 MDT Print View

Try this

Brad Abrahams
Re: Tim's Quilts on 07/11/2012 09:08:38 MDT Print View

I purchased a Revelation X 20f with overfill for over 100 miles in Utah in May. With all the configurations It handled the extreme range of temperatures beautifully.

Jeffrey McConnell
another fan here on 07/11/2012 10:08:34 MDT Print View

I ordered a 0 degree revelation X a few months back. It warmed up quickly so I wasn't able to use it, but I'm looking forward to it this coming winter. I also just ordered a 20 degree revelation. Pretty excited to test drive it at Mt. Whitney this September.

Tim Marshall
(MarshLaw303) - MLife

Locale: Minnesota
Re: Video - Enlightened Equipment: Revelation X quilts overview on 07/11/2012 12:16:20 MDT Print View

You guys are all too kind. Stay warm ;)

Jason H
(i2ambler) - F
Hurray.. on 07/19/2012 11:03:37 MDT Print View

I just ordered my 30 degree overstuff red/black myself.. Now I get to sit and wait for a month! dang!

Mathew MacDonald
(kaymat) - F - MLife

Locale: Alaska
Rev X on 07/19/2012 15:54:08 MDT Print View

I just received my 20 degree wide with overfill today. I appreciate that the quilt was mailed US Priority, I am out of town a lot and it's nice to know when the package will show up on my porch. The craftsmanship looks great. On my scale the weight is accurate to the webpage. I can't believe how much down is in this thing! I'm looking forward to many nights of use. Thanks Tim!