Forum Index » Gear Deals » New Products

Display Avatars Sort By:
Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Locale: LawsonEquipment.com
New Products on 06/26/2012 09:47:11 MDT Print View

In my quest to add more products to my website, I decided to add several new products this week. I added the SilFix Repair Kit, SeamGrip Repair Kit, Lightload Towels, Princeton Tec Pulsar II light, Campsuds, and Dr. Bronner's Soap and several pieces of Plastic Hardware for you DIY folks. All the products are offered at introductory sale prices. In addition to these products, the Nalgene Canteens, Aquamira Drops, Opsacks, Glowire, Ironwire, Mini Dropper bottles, etc.. are instock and ready to ship.. As always, I offer free shipping on orders $10.00 and over, so there are some good deals right now.

LawsonEquipment.com

Thanks,
Lawson

Sean Rhoades
(kingpin)

Locale: WV
Re: New Products on 06/26/2012 19:20:16 MDT Print View

Awesome, glad to see you adding more products to your line up. Looks like I'll be forced to place an order soon.

J W
(jhaura) - F

Locale: www.Trailability.com
Re: New Products on 06/27/2012 16:02:53 MDT Print View

Very nice Lawson. Thank you for providing a great line of UL items!

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Thanks on 06/28/2012 12:34:02 MDT Print View

Thanks for the kind words and business. I am going to work on adding more "house" products as well. I have a pack, bear bag kit, and UL pillow in the works.. If anyone has any other product ideas please be sure to let me know.

Thanks again,
Lawson

Steven Evans
(Steve_Evans) - MLife

Locale: Canada
Re: Thanks on 06/29/2012 11:07:40 MDT Print View

What ever happened to those ti corkscrew stakes you had a while back? I liked them.

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Corkscrew Stakes on 07/02/2012 11:00:21 MDT Print View

Great Idea Steve! Those have been on the back burner for tooooooo long.. I have a set in my stake bag and they are super lightweight and work great in loose soils especially ones that have roots.. Lets see if I can't make a big batch here soon.

Thanks,
Lawson

Edited by Mountainfitter on 07/02/2012 11:29:44 MDT.

John Abela
(JohnAbela) - MLife

Locale: www.hikelighter.com
Re: Corkscrew Stakes on 07/02/2012 18:26:09 MDT Print View

Yeah Steve and I think too much alike... I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for some of those Corkscrew Stakes. Here you have two hikers who are out there with 0.34 cuben fiber tarps both asking for these things... that should be a sign to you to make some more for us :-D

David Alexander
(davidta) - MLife

Locale: New York City
Corck Screw on 07/02/2012 19:38:33 MDT Print View

I would be interested in a set as well