Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
WTT Caldera Cone and SP700ML pot for Legal stove
Display Avatars Sort By:
Nicholas Meadors
(nickoli)

Locale: Teh Front Range
WTT Caldera Cone and SP700ML pot for Legal stove on 06/25/2012 09:19:41 MDT Print View

So I had been thinking that an alcohol stove was a "liquid fueled" stove as described in Colorado's current fire ban, but it turns out I was definitely wrong. I'm supposed to leave to continue my thru hike in one week, but really need to switch my caldera cone for a stove setup with an on/off valve.

I have everything included with the caldera cone except the plastic medicine measuring cup: Alluminum cone, plastic carrying caddy, 5 oz fuel bottle, and the 12-10 alcohol stove. I am also including the snow peak 700ML pot with the heavy lid. I'll scrub everything, and they look used, but has only been out on like 6 nights worth of trip.

I'm looking for something with an on/off switch, preferably with canisters that are readily available. Maybe even a jetboil? I'm open to options, Ideally I wouldn't have to add any cash to the deal, but would consider it for the right trade. Thanks!

EDIT: At the moment, I'm not interested in selling the system, just a trade for another full cooking setup.

Edited by nickoli on 06/25/2012 09:33:22 MDT.

Alejandro P
(deskojockey) - M
Pm on 06/25/2012 09:26:05 MDT Print View

Sent pm

Patrick Browning
(optimator) - F
pm on 06/25/2012 09:29:39 MDT Print View

Pm sent on the Caldera system.