Forum Index » Chaff » The Trail Show #2 - BM Trail

Display Avatars Sort By:
Paul Magnanti
(PaulMags) - MLife

Locale: People's Republic of Boulder
The Trail Show #2 - BM Trail on 06/19/2012 19:39:33 MDT Print View

Episode #2! Today we give you our second episode despite the audio difficulties. In Episode #2 we discuss the current wildfires in Colorado & New Mexico, 5 new trail books, Disco's bout with altitude sickness (he lost), the BM Trail and how we met each other. Additionally, we debut a new segment we are calling "Scott Herriott's Tales from the Trail!" And of course, you get the following stellar segments: Beer O' Da Week, Ask-A-Hiker with Mike DiLorenzo, Trail O' Da Month, Trail News with Mags, Trail Names with P.O.D & Triple Crown Weather with Disco. Thanks again for tuning in!!

Today's show is brought to you buy "I Hike" - the book (www.ihikethebook.com).

www.thetrailshow.com
http://thetrailshow.podomatic.com/entry/2012-06-19T17_57_00-07_00

Jolly Green Giant
(regultr) - MLife

Locale: www.jolly-green-giant.blogspot.com
Re: The Trail Show #2 - BM Trail on 06/20/2012 04:55:29 MDT Print View

Can you guys somehow record your shows LOUDER? Every device I have plays the show terribly quiet with exception to turning up external speakers on my laptop way beyond what every other sound source requires.

Paul Magnanti
(PaulMags) - MLife

Locale: People's Republic of Boulder
did you hear the disclaimer? :) on 06/20/2012 07:30:41 MDT Print View

Lawton said as such at the start...heck it's in the first sentence of the description posted above. ;)

There was a snafu unknown at the time that is being addressed and should be fixed next month.

Edited by PaulMags on 06/20/2012 07:41:31 MDT.

Jolly Green Giant
(regultr) - MLife

Locale: www.jolly-green-giant.blogspot.com
Re: did you hear the disclaimer? :) on 06/20/2012 08:00:36 MDT Print View

Episode 1 too... I will not pay for anything less than steller audio and top notch content ;)