Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
North Lake to Darwin Basin and exit via Lamarck Col..Anyone Interested?
Display Avatars Sort By:
Ken Helwig
(kennyhel77) - MLife

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA
North Lake to Darwin Basin and exit via Lamarck Col..Anyone Interested? on 06/16/2012 15:29:56 MDT Print View

Thinking late Aug. or early Sept. I want to keep the group at 4-5 hikers. I don't have a set date nor a permit (obviously) just putting out a feeler to see who is interested.
Start out at North Lake, over Piute Pass, through Evolution, Darwin Bench, Darwin Basin, over Lamarck and back to the trailhead. Thinking 4 days of hiking...
Who thinks this sounds fun

Eric Eichelberger
(blatargh) - F

Locale: Northcoast
Me. on 06/16/2012 23:24:35 MDT Print View

I am interested in going on this hike.

Jonathan Foley
(jfelectron)
Yes on 06/17/2012 11:41:00 MDT Print View

Awesome. I'd be interested in early September.

Howard Marantz
(howardpa) - F
Re: North Lake to Darwin Basin and exit via Lamarck Col..Anyone Interested? on 07/10/2012 15:24:14 MDT Print View

I'm interested in doing this route the week of July 23'rd. If anyone else is of like mind please contact me.

Jay Wilkerson
(Creachen) - MLife

Locale: East Bay
North Lake to Darwin Basin/ Lamarck Col on 07/10/2012 15:47:44 MDT Print View

I would Ken if the dates work out. I was there in 2007 but would go back for sure! Early September would be great.

Ken Helwig
(kennyhel77) - MLife

Re: North Lake to Darwin Basin/ Lamarck Col on 07/10/2012 17:53:20 MDT Print View

I have the first week of Sept. off.....Jay if you would like to go cool. I actually forgot that I posted this. I am very sorry to those that replied and I did not do a good job at looking for this. My bad.

If anyone wants to do this lets get it going!

Edited by kennyhel77 on 07/10/2012 18:03:38 MDT.

Eric Eichelberger
(blatargh) - F

Locale: Northcoast
Re: North Lake to Darwin Basin and exit via Lamarck Col..Anyone Interested? on 07/11/2012 11:24:35 MDT Print View

I'm still very interested. Should I ask for Labor Day Week off?

Ken Helwig
(kennyhel77) - MLife

Re: North Lake to Darwin Basin and exit via Lamarck Col..Anyone Interested? on 07/11/2012 16:03:21 MDT Print View

Hey guys, I now have a work commitment and will not be able to do this. Sorry.