I've been posting most of my recent projects just to my blog, but I am really happy with the result of this one and wanted to share it with others. I have been looking for ways to make my dog feel more comfortable hiking, especially at night when we are camping, and I thought that a jacket might help keep her warm as well as calm her down.
This version is just a prototype, so I made it using the Blizzard Fleece from Joann and webbing, buckles and grosgrain from Walmart. In total the project cost about $10. I'm actually surprised by how comfortable she is in it. My plan is to work out a few more kinks in it and then make another version out of some durable nylon and scrap Apex I have.
And a shameless plug for the blog, where there are a couple more pictures. I'll post the pattern I made once I add just a bit more to it.