FS - SMD Haven tarp and net tent
Display Avatars Sort By:
terrance guidetti
(Baloo) - F

Locale: calif
FS - SMD Haven tarp and net tent on 06/08/2012 22:19:07 MDT Print View

havenpinhole repaired with siliconeseparation in net seamsmall hole in netting

Purchased on this site, used once by me. No significant signs of wear, but there are some minor flaws that were present when I purchased it. I like this tent, but I just have too many. I have tried to show all flaws in the pix. One small pinhole in canopy patched with silicone. A small seam separation in the corner of net tent. One or two small mouse induced holes in the door of net tent. These were not revealed to me at the time of purchase, and they in no way affect the performance of the tent; and aside from that the tent appears to have been lightly used and shows no signs of wear. $ 245 shipped conus. paypal only, buyer pays any fees.
Thanks

terrance guidetti
(Baloo) - F

Price drop on 07/10/2012 23:23:36 MDT Print View

price reduced to $240

Lora Kline
(loraleek) - F
Re: Price drop on 08/03/2012 10:44:54 MDT Print View

Wondered if this tent is still available. Thanks!

terrance guidetti
(Baloo) - F

Still available on 08/03/2012 13:14:15 MDT Print View

Tarp and net tent still available

Lora Kline
(loraleek) - F
Re: Still available on 08/04/2012 09:44:40 MDT Print View

Thank you for getting back. I have a few questions - is the tent seam sealed? aare any poles or stakes included? What is the best price you can do? (I am replacing gear lost in a car fire and on a strict budget. sigh.) And finally - is it possible to communicate by private msg rather than posting, and what does BUMP mean? :) Thanks!

Link .
(annapurna) - MLife
Re: Re: Still available on 08/04/2012 10:40:51 MDT Print View

Lora,go to the top right side of page and click on change my profile there will be a box for adding your email address where you will receive and reply to your PMs,once you have set up yours and want to PM him,click on the name of the person you want to PM and it will have a place to click to send this person a PM and you can write your message.

Lora Kline
(loraleek) - F
Re: Re: Re: Still available on 08/04/2012 21:37:35 MDT Print View

Thank you Annapurna. Love your name.

Lora Kline
(loraleek) - F
reply needed on 08/06/2012 13:14:39 MDT Print View

Need to make a decision soon as I'm leavin in less than 2 weeks. Need to order shelter w/in next few days.
Thanks