WTB: Woman's pack & sleeping bag
Display Avatars Sort By:
Jordan Young
(jaywhy)

Locale: Planet Brooklyn
WTB: Woman's pack & sleeping bag on 06/04/2012 14:44:27 MDT Print View

I'm trying to outfit my girlfriend. She is getting back into backpacking since taking up with me, and her stuff is heavy and outdated. I'm looking for a woman's three season down bag, and an internal frame pack in the neighborhood of 40L. Her torso length is about 16" - 16.5". If you have something, let me know.

Thanks,
Jordan

*Edited to be more specific.*

Edited by jaywhy on 06/04/2012 15:24:37 MDT.

Link .
(annapurna) - MLife
Re: WTB: Woman's pack & sleeping bag on 06/04/2012 15:01:04 MDT Print View

what is her torso length,So we know what size pack to offer you.

Harris Goldstein
(hmgolds) - F

Locale: Minnesota
GoLite on 06/04/2012 15:37:10 MDT Print View

You might want to check the clearance "stuff" at Golite: http://www.golite.com/Clearance.aspx

David Mandrella
(thedavil)

Locale: Independence Lake
REI Halo +25 on 06/09/2012 20:05:10 MDT Print View

I've got a pair of REI Halo 25* Sleeping bags, one Women's one Men's. The Women's bag is NOT in great shape, and is much older and has taken some abuse as my spring/mud season bag (leaking some down and sticky from where some duct tape got stuck to it...needs some tenacious tape there, pretty dirty too). The Men's bag is in pretty much new condition, rarely used, and is a newer model that fixed the zipper snag issue and has more down-proof shell material. $60 shipped for the women's bag (including some new down wash and Down Proofing/DWR restorer that I never got around to using...$20 value) and $140 shipped for the Men's bag. I'd do both for $165 shipped (including down wash). I'm switching to a quilt this season, so I won't be needing them anymore. PM me if you're interested.

Both bags are blue in color and 750 fill down...lots warmer than similar rated bags I've used.

Thanks,

-Dave