Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Big End of the Trail Sale!!
Display Avatars Sort By:
Donald Carter
(Bipolarstroller701)

Locale: Indiana
UPDATES ON SHIPPING on 06/06/2012 08:33:53 MDT Print View

hi everyone, I just wanted to do a shipping update to let those who have bought things this week know that I am shipping out a load today..

David--mitts/booties
Jason--bivy
Ethan--OR beanie
Brennan--pocket filter
Jim--MLD tarp

tommy.f---RR insect set(((need your address))CALL ME,its quicker 317-550-6259
thx ..Don

I will do 1 more update to the gear to see what is left..and list the best available

and their may be some box sets and ofcourse some PIF..KEEP AN EYE OUT!!
THX..Don

F. M.
(fmattos) - F
LT4S on 06/06/2012 12:02:10 MDT Print View

Trekking poles received, thank you!

brian blair
(donkey)

Locale: Silverado Canyon
Montbell on 06/07/2012 11:21:54 MDT Print View

I sent you an email on the Montbell pants.....I'll take them.

BB

brian H
(B14) - M

Locale: Siskiyou Mtns
Re: UPDATES ON SHIPPING on 06/07/2012 14:38:25 MDT Print View

Jackets received. Thanx Don.

Brian

brian blair
(donkey)

Montbell on 06/08/2012 09:32:18 MDT Print View

I'm still interested in the Montbell pants.....

Jason Malone
(redwood22) - F

Locale: Santa Cruz/Scott's Valley CA
Bivy on 06/08/2012 21:18:32 MDT Print View

Received today and is excellent! Thanks Donald

Donald Carter
(Bipolarstroller701)

Locale: Indiana
thanks/updates/still available on 06/11/2012 09:38:35 MDT Print View

hi guys sorry it has been a long delay, lots of stuff going on.
I am glad everyone is happy with their items bought.
everything is shipped as of friday..
I am from house to house right now and cant even log onto my emails
from my computer all my info was automatic and I cant log onto anything but BPL and Paypal so I am sorry!!
I am gonna go back and relist whats left, buy this gear guys/ladies
I REALLY need this stuff to sell today so I can end this chapter of my life and start the next,which was the 1st, I am back with my 1st love after 25 yrs to the day!! and we want to travel while I can..
I will make a new thread for the remaining items with good prices..please help a fellow hiker 1 more time..thx again..BPL..D

brian blair
(donkey)

Pants on 06/21/2012 10:02:05 MDT Print View

Hey there-

I sent you a PM and an Email but haven't heard back yet.......did the Montbell pants ship?

John Torrey
(torrey1954@yahoo.com) - F

Locale: Black Hills
Re: End of trail sale# 2 UPDATED AVAIL.. on 06/24/2012 19:13:26 MDT Print View

I'd take the Markhill Hot Rod Ti stove cannister like new in box with case and instuctions great shape
$20 shipped.

torrey1954@yahoo.com

PM sent.
Thanks.

Edited by torrey1954@yahoo.com on 06/24/2012 23:03:31 MDT.

brian blair
(donkey)

Is this thing on? on 06/26/2012 08:28:38 MDT Print View

Did anyone receive the items they purchased? I've not received mine......and the 5 or soo emails I've sent have not seen a response.

I hate to be soo public about it but I'm not sure what else to do.

Tommy Franzen
(Tomlike) - F

Locale: Pacific Wonderland
not yet on 06/26/2012 09:06:16 MDT Print View

I sent payment over three weeks ago and haven't received my items yet. Apparently the order was messed up the first time and got returned to him, not sure what happened the second time. Try calling him.

Gavin Dinnel
(gavin37396)

Locale: Washington State
Call him on 06/26/2012 09:19:09 MDT Print View

He put his phone number for a reason. Use it, it'll probably work a little better....

Gavin

Jason Malone
(redwood22) - F

Locale: Santa Cruz/Scott's Valley CA
Items Received on 06/26/2012 18:35:16 MDT Print View

I've received 2 items, both exactly as described from Donald.

Tommy Franzen
(Tomlike) - F

WTF on 07/09/2012 17:50:56 MDT Print View

Well Donald, it's been about 6 weeks now since I sent paypament for some items. I haven't heard from you for nearly 3 weeks. I've called and left several voice messages. At this point I am going to conclude that you stole $50 from me, which I find strange because nearly everyone else received their items. Not much more I can do, but you'll be getting many many more voice messages from me until I hear something. Seriously, just make something up, say you're sorry, an asteroid hit your house, anything...

Anthony Analetto
(Fubar2us) - F

Locale: MidWest USA
WTF X2 on 07/09/2012 18:38:18 MDT Print View

He took $40 from me as well Tom. even sold what I bought to someone else after I paid.

brian blair
(donkey)

Yup on 07/10/2012 08:56:02 MDT Print View

I'm in the same boat.....I sent $50 for the Montbell pants and haven't heard a thing. I've sent countless emails and have left quite a few voicemails. To be honest.....I didn't have a good feeling about this from the get go but I sent the money anyway.

Live and learn I guess. His insistence upon gift payments through Paypal should have been a little bit of a red light.

BB

Dustin Short
(upalachango) - MLife
Re: Yup on 07/10/2012 12:42:27 MDT Print View

His username is "BIPOLARstroller" and he mentioned he was having some personal issues. While I'm sure you haven't received the best customer service (charged and no product or communication is about as urine poor as you can get) be patient. Exceedingly patient.

The guy seems to be trying his best. He's probably just dealing with a "funk" which sounds minimal but can be pretty darn debilitating, no matter how much he "wants" to be productive and make things right.

Hopefully the OP gets his issues sorted out long enough to finish up making amends to the handful of unsatisfied BPLers. If not...well not really sure what recourse you really have =/ Hence why I suggest being more constructive and patient since being upset, even though rightfully so, won't help the situation at all (you'll still be angry, cheated, and out some $$).

Tommy Franzen
(Tomlike) - F

. on 07/10/2012 16:27:00 MDT Print View

Edited by Tomlike on 07/10/2012 16:27:52 MDT.

brian blair
(donkey)

Don?? on 07/18/2012 12:46:43 MDT Print View

Has anyone heard anything/received anything? My emails to him are getting bounced back to me.

Lots of phone calls.....lots of emails.....no reply to any of them.

BB

Tommy Franzen
(Tomlike) - F

nada on 07/19/2012 15:39:01 MDT Print View

Nope nothing. And no Dustin, he's not 'tyring' to do anything. At this point he took our money and vanished. I'm not all that angry really, it's a risk we take buying things online in this way and it wasn't a lot of money. But as of right now the guy is a crook and I could care less about what's going on in his personal life

Edited by Tomlike on 07/19/2012 15:39:40 MDT.