Big End of the Trail Sale!!
Display Avatars Sort By:
Donald Carter
(Bipolarstroller701)

Locale: Indiana
Big End of the Trail Sale!! on 05/29/2012 08:36:11 MDT Print View

Hi Everyone..I hope all had a great holiday..
I have decided to hang up my hiking gear for good due to some personal trials I continue to deal with..so I am selling all my best gear,everythings gotta go..need the money to handel some more pressing obligations why I can.I have sold/bought alot of gear here and hope that my word holds some weight as to what I sell, I do not have time to post pics and answer alot of questions as I am in between houses and dont really check my computer much.
I will do my best to describe the gear, you can bet it is great gear, this is the final results of 7yrs of up grades,and even though I didnt finish, this is a respectable kit.
my prices are firm but more then fair, I would like everything to be paypal GIFT I am more then loseing money, so please dont insult me with some crazy low ball offer, I would rather keep it or give it away then be insulted,sorry..thats how I feel..dont meen to sound rude..just real

so this may be a few part sale when I see it paid through paypal as a gift or someone claims it
I will ship immediatly through UPS GROUND if possible all prices will include shipping.
on the last sale I lost a few hundred just trying to do the right thing and cant do it this time sorry..need this done so I can get things done..thanks for all the help and support through the years BPL..hikers are the greatest people on earth..PEACE Don
stay tuned for some great deals to help a fellow hiker

R S
(rps76) - F
Re: Big End of the Trail Sale!! on 05/29/2012 09:09:43 MDT Print View

This stuff doesn't happen to be stuff that was donated to you a couple years ago is it?

Donald Carter
(Bipolarstroller701)

End of trail sale part #1 UPDATED AVAIL.. on 05/29/2012 09:33:07 MDT Print View

Hand made down suit--excellent condition wool cuffs snaps tan color jacket 15oz pants 13oz
$40 SHIPPED size large
Cabellas down vest--dark green/blue size large pockets,nice vest
$15 shipped
Synthetic filled winter pants--black 22oz draw string..zip ankle with snaps nice pants large
$15 shipped
Montbell thermawrap pant black size us medium full zips awesome pants 10-12 oz
$50 shipped
Outdoor Reasearch down beanie--1oz never worn small/med
$20 shipped pending!!SOLD,SOLD,SOLD
Fleece set--north face regulator type material black 1/4 zip large and polor tech bibs,long
full zips $15 shipped
Camel back and platy setup--used but still good condition camo pack with 2 100oz bladders with
insulation tubes and 2 100oz playupus 1 big zip 1 regular
$30 shipped
sierra designs velox 1 ul 1 man tent great condition solid great venting huge vestibule footprint,bug inner,fly all poles total 3lbs plus
$70 shipped SOLD,SOLD,SOLD
Brunton HP iso/propane 4oz cannisters 17 total still in case
$45 shipped
montbell flatirons synthetic jacket size large 21oz red/blk/grey great hood wore 2 times like new
$SOLD,SOLD,SOLD
Marmot zuess down jacket 16ozbrand new green size xl real nice just a little big for me and never used it
$SOLD,SOLD,SOLD
Marmot Ama dablam down jacket black size large ??22oz?? 800 fill
$SOLD,SOLD,SOLD

paypal to Doncarter1970@comcast.net gift ONLY

Edited by Bipolarstroller701 on 06/06/2012 08:36:31 MDT.

Donald Carter
(Bipolarstroller701)

donated items on 05/29/2012 09:34:59 MDT Print View

no all of that has either been returned if possible or giving to my local BSA troup
this is all stuff I have bought..peace Don

Donald Carter
(Bipolarstroller701)

End of trail sale# 2 UPDATED AVAIL.. on 05/29/2012 10:39:42 MDT Print View

ULA OHM--- like new wore 3 times I love,love this pack,comes with all accessories but the bladder pocket,size large all around black belt pockets,no trimming at all.might have a little trail dirt on it on bottom and back mesh pocket
$SOLD,SOLD,SOLD
Feathered Friends Petral-- 10 degree right zip red/black epic shell full baffeled draft tube,great hood system beautiful,gorgous bag fits to 6fteasy nice snug winter bag 850 fill like new.$ SOLD,SOLD,SOLD.thx M
Gossomer gear LT4s-- 2piece adjust with straps and some velcro to keep em together when not being used perfect condition great poles.125cm??
$120 shipped SOLD,SOLD,SOLD
custom GOLITE ION--perfect condition..but used nothing cut but I had a stretch pocket sewn on the back and then had side 1ltr water bottle pockets added..someone could proubly use it on a UL thru hike..great pack
$ SOLD,SOLD,SOLD
MSR Pocket Rocket great condition with case
$SOLD,SOLD,SOLD
Markhill Hot Rod Ti stove cannister like new in box with case and instuctions great shape
$20 shipped
more to come..thanks..Peace Don

paypal to Doncarter1970@comcast.net..gift Only

Edited by Bipolarstroller701 on 06/06/2012 08:38:00 MDT.

Donald Carter
(Bipolarstroller701)

End of trail sale # 3 UPDATED AVAIL.. on 05/29/2012 11:03:34 MDT Print View

Custom built remote cannister--built from a jetboils,pocket rocket and fire maple systems
awsome quick compact system,has sol and flash cups all lids and bottom cups,support ,stabilizer all as a package..GREAT SETUP
$50 shipped
Custom built bivy--made of spinnaker and ?m50-90?? nice..draw string,no zipper 4.1oz
fits neo air and bag easy..$40 SOLD,SOLD,SOLD
Kaleb u never sent PP so still available!!!
Guide Books--AT GUIDE NORTH AND SOUTH ADDITIONS..never used still in sent ziplock bags
$10 shipped
Wilderness Press PCT book set 1st book used with pages taken out for 1st 500 miles
but all are included along with some yogi pages and water reports for 2010
also include data book last 2 books BRAND NEW NEVER USED I gave over $100 for it all
$70 shipped
MLD SOLO spinnaker tarp--no longer made excellent condition all lines and locks and sack
$75 shipped 8.0OZ ANOTHER AVAILABLE
MLD solo spinnaker tarp just like above except I think it was an early model cause it has more lines and locks then newer..but same shape but I did seal it
$75 shipped 8.0 OZ
MLD carbon pole set new..set 1 time still in mld packaging
$45 shipped
by the way my paypal is Doncarter1970@comcast.net gift ONLY will check back and add more later..thanks.and Peace..Don

Edited by Bipolarstroller701 on 06/11/2012 09:40:37 MDT.

david delabaere
(davidvcd) - M

Locale: Northern VA
Interest on 05/29/2012 11:08:19 MDT Print View

Interested in the bivy and GossammerGear poles.
However, the 125cm description for the poles threw me of, makes it seems like it's the LT3 ??
What is the size of the bivy ?

Thanks

brian H
(B14) - M

Locale: Siskiyou Mtns
MB Flatiron, Marmot jackets, PM Sent on 05/29/2012 11:48:20 MDT Print View

MB Flatiron, both Marmot jackets, PM Sent

Ethan Hazzard-Watkins
(ethanhw) - F

Locale: Vermont
PM sent on 05/29/2012 12:19:01 MDT Print View

PM sent on OR beanie and MLD solo tarp.

Donald Carter
(Bipolarstroller701)

end of the trail sale #4 UPDATED AVAIL.. on 05/29/2012 12:41:48 MDT Print View

SEAL SKIN SOCKS--white large new still in box
$10 shipped
Vargo Ti needle stakes(24) most are unused 1 piece with good quality pulls all in a mesh bag
I gave $90 for them all together they weigh 3oz hold great ,come out clean
$50 shipped
Pur hiker filter--used alot but still 100% functional comes with a new filter still in plastic
$30 shipped SOLD,SOLD,SOLD
Katahden Pocket filter--also comes with a brand new $100 filter and the old one that maybe had 20 gallons pumped through it blue one comes with case
$125 shipped SOLD,SOLD,SOLD
down set for hands and feet--sierra designs down booties,used but still great shape,and a pair of Kombi down mitts black thick and warm barely used
$SOLD,SOLD,SOLD
Integral designs vapor barrier liner, never used has sack for it packs tiny
$20 SHIPPED

up next I will have a bunch of Ice breaker wools and railriders clothing ..

if you PMed me I still have not checked them sorry,really busy I will do my best to answer in proper order,but I really dont have the time to answer individual questions really..sorry
as to the questions about the LT4s I was not exactly sure of the length,so I guessed,hence the ?????? but yes they are 4s and the bivy size???there is no tag,as its hand made but I did state it will take a large neo air and big bag..I dont know how else to explain

sorry to seem short but on the last sell some people were and still arent paying attention and ask silly questions that have already been stated in triplicate..

thanks guys/girls more to come..Don

Edited by Bipolarstroller701 on 06/06/2012 08:41:42 MDT.

Joseph R
(Dianoda) - MLife

Locale: Chicago, IL
Re: End of trail sale# 2 on 05/29/2012 13:12:33 MDT Print View

PM sent for the Golite Ion... crossing my fingers that it is the right torso size (medium)!

David Goodyear
(dmgoody) - MLife

Locale: mid-west
pm sent on 05/29/2012 13:26:12 MDT Print View

pm sent/ paypal sent - for gloves/booties and Marmot Ama dablam down jacket

Thanks,

Dave

Edited by dmgoody on 05/29/2012 13:38:41 MDT.

Donald Carter
(Bipolarstroller701)

replies on 05/29/2012 13:26:44 MDT Print View

petral sold..to M

the LT4s are perfect handels great..I have wrote weights on 1 handle..live with it

please email me or LEAVE A NAME OR SOMETHING please ..guys I am super busy and I tried to say what the gear was but if you only send a PM I proubly wont get back to you, its to hard to go search the thread and play detective..lol Don

K C
(KalebC) - F

Locale: South West
Mailed about the bivy on 05/29/2012 14:18:00 MDT Print View

I'll take the spin bivy

Dave T
(DaveT) - F
hmmm. on 05/29/2012 15:21:16 MDT Print View

minor observation: this guy has a lot of gear for someone who requested lots of gear donations.

Donald Carter
(Bipolarstroller701)

1 time on 05/29/2012 15:25:52 MDT Print View

Dude..dont even go there..I paid for all my shi>>>
yes this community helped me and trust me I have NEVER stated otherwise!!
all gear that was loaned or givin all major items I returned or was unable to locate the owner and that gear went to boy scouts FREE.
sorry everyone... Don

Edited by Bipolarstroller701 on 05/30/2012 11:58:40 MDT.

Dave T
(DaveT) - F
errrrrrr....... on 05/29/2012 15:31:34 MDT Print View

That wasn't my point, but you do what you wanna do.

Edited by DaveT on 05/29/2012 16:27:08 MDT.

Jason Malone
(redwood22) - F

Locale: Santa Cruz/Scott's Valley CA
Donations on 05/29/2012 17:01:22 MDT Print View

Donald had some huge PIF lists previously and he stated that most of that was donated. I got gear and just paid shipping for it. It was all legit.

David Goodyear
(dmgoody) - MLife

Locale: mid-west
. on 05/29/2012 17:12:19 MDT Print View

Edited by dmgoody on 07/27/2012 12:03:25 MDT.

Paul Hood
(sirisaac) - MLife
Don is a good guy... on 05/29/2012 17:35:43 MDT Print View

I got a few things from Don not long ago and everything was great... shipped fast, priced great, and easy to work with.

I wish you all the best sir, and hope your momentary troubles are resolved in short order, and you can get back to the trails.

+1 for Don!