Three Weeks in the Pyrenees
Display Avatars Sort By:
Amy Lauterbach
(drongobird) - MLife

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Three Weeks in the Pyrenees on 09/12/2012 18:00:16 MDT Print View

Miguel - sounds like the full trip report will be full of interesting stories. Can't wait to read it.

Richard DeLong
(Legkohod) - MLife

Locale: Eastern Europe / Caucasus
report? on 07/02/2013 02:16:25 MDT Print View

Yeah, waiting for that report. Just a bit of friendly encouragement from a fellow report writer:-)

Miguel Arboleda
(butuki) - MLife

Locale: Kanto Plain, Japan
Re: report? on 07/02/2013 04:35:12 MDT Print View

Thanks Richard. I'm actually in the midst of writing one portion. I've already finished two parts, but they are not hiking related. The third is. The main obstacle is processing all the photographs. I want to try to get this done soon. I'll let you know when I get it up on my blog. :-)

Hart -
(backpackerchick) - MLife

Locale: Planet Earth
Great Thread on 08/08/2013 17:05:33 MDT Print View

Miguel:

You have generated a fantastic thread here. Thanks also to all the contributors. Some great specifics here. I do not have diabetes but I must eat carefully and take care to stay warm and dry!

I am happy you had a good trip. You are inspiring! And thank you for the photos from Japan. I too would like to hike in Japan. I hear the huts are very "strict"!

Inaki: You clearly know these mountains! I think you use the phrase "depending on pace" or similar in a few places. Do you mind if I ask...roughly, how many days would you allow for the entire HRP as described by Joosten (or whoever)?...just to put your excellent insight into perspective...3 weeks? 4 weeks? 5 weeks?

Cheers!

Edited by backpackerchick on 08/08/2013 17:13:39 MDT.

Miguel Arboleda
(butuki) - MLife

Locale: Kanto Plain, Japan
Re: Great Thread on 09/07/2013 19:59:32 MDT Print View

I've finally managed to find the time to get the writing and photos together for the first part of the actual Pyrenees portion of my time in Europe last summer (there are two earlier parts, but they are not hiking related). Two more parts will follow, but for now, the first three days in beautiful Lescun. Listening For Pyrene's Echo 3: Village In The Mist