EVERYTHING IS SOLD NOW
In my backpacking gear evolution I have moved to more cuben fiber products and as a result I have some barely used lightweight products from great manufacturers:
• ***SOLD*** -- MLD SUPERLIGHT BIVY (Size Large), New May 2010, used only once; Pro Silnylon bottom with eVENT footbox. Fits me and I am 6’4” 210 lbs. No waiting for Ron to sew/ship. Apparently same item used by Skurka on his Alaska expedition. $169 New, Asking $125 including shipping in Cont. US (CONUS). Because the stuff sack size is identical size for MLD Bivy and MLD poncho (described next) I wrote in black “bivy” and “poncho” on respective stuff sacks.
• ***SOLD*** -- MLD SILNYLON PRO PONCHO (including 6 MLD mini-caribiners and stake set). Total cost new $200. Used one time since purchasing in May 2010. Asking $130 including shipping CONUS
• ***SOLD*** -- TARPTENT SQUALL 2. Bought in 2010 and only used on two one night trips. $230 new, asking $140 including shipping CONUS
• ***SOLD*** -- TARPTENT CONTRAIL. Bought in 2011 and only used one time. $199 new, asking $120 including shipping CONUS.
• ***SOLD***ULA CDT PACK. Long torso (21 inches). Size large hip belt. Capacity 3400 cubic inches, weighs 18.5 ounces on my postal scale. Bought in April 2010. Used once - removed thumb loops and other extra straps. Asking $95 including shipping CONUS.