Yay! Im a member! To celebrate, some gear! Must sell and ship before I head back to school on Thursday.
All prices include shipping CONUS, @ cost elsewhere. Will adjust shipping price for multiple items. All stored uncompressed in smoke free home. PayPal only, personal or buyer pays fees. I can try to get pictures if you want them.
1. Montbell U.L. Down T. Red. USA Large. Bought a few years ago. Lightly used. Stuff sack included. $80
4. Stabilicers lite black traction device size M. Gray "x" from REI garage sale. $10
9. SHOES: Some of these are from the REI garage sale. I thought I would use them on my PCT hike but my feet grew so I never did.
Nike Air Pegasus Bowerman Series. Red and White. Size Men's US 10. Lightly used on a few runs. Tred is in great shape. $18
Asics Gel-Trabuco 10 Size Men's US 10. In grey and beige. Mesh starting to fray on top of toes, small split near rubber bottom of left toe. Lots of life left. $10
Merrell Waterpro Maipo in Charcoal/Yellow. Men's size US 9.5. Bought from REI garage sale. Good shape. $12
10. XS Marmot blue stuff sack from my Helium sleeping bag. $3
12. MSR Snowshoe Tails. Used but not by me. Measure 9" tip to tail. $12
16. Ultimate Direction Thunderbolt water belt. Black. Size small. 3 water bottles and 1 gel bottle. $12
11.SOLD Kahtoola KTS Steel Crampons. I believe these are size M/L (US 9-14). Used one season, in great shape. Purchased 2010. $70 SOLD
6. SOLD Camp Corsa Ice Axe 70cm top to bottom. I dont remember the stated length, but I measured it at 70 cm tip to tip, so I will assume it is the 70cm version. Letters are rubbing off, lots of small scratches, but nothing that would effect its integrity. Never had to self arrest with it, only for practice. With homemade leash. Bought in 2010. $70 SOLD
*SOLD* Merrell Moab Ventilator Cross Training shoes in Walnut color. Men's US 10. Bought from REI garage sale, red X on inside of tongue. Tred in good shape. $20 *SOLD*
8. *SOLD* Mountain Hardware Sprite 1 Tent WITH footprint. Set up once in the yard. Great shape. Purchased in 2009, stored in my closet. The stuff sack has "Home" written in small letters in the corner of the bottom. $100 *SOLD*
15. SOLD REI Ducksback 100L rain cover. Used. $12 SOLD
17. SOLD 4 ounces of 800+ Down bought from Adam Hurst on gearswap. In 2 baggies, one is 1.99 ounces and one is 2.02 ounces. $6.50 per ounce, so $13 per bag. $24 for both! SOLD
2. *SOLD* Sea To Summit e-vent compression sack size M. Lightly used. $20 *SOLD*
5. SOLD OR Rocky Mountain High gaiters. Blue and black, size M. With the string that goes below the foot, not the strap on newer models. $15 SOLD
3. *SOLD* Green plastic potty trowel. Cost: shipping cost, or free with other order.*SOLD*
13. SOLD The North Face Blaze (long) sleeping bag with Climashield HL insulation. 20 degree bag. This is the model with the fleece hand and feet warmers, and the zip hood. Stuff sack and mesh bag included (sack has E.C. written on it in small letters.) Has 3 small burn holes from embers (2 are about half the size of a pea near the end of the zipper, and one about the size of a pea on the bottom of the bag). Can be seen here: http://www.backcountry.com/the-north-face-blaze-sleeping-bag-20-degree-synthetic $30 SOLD
7. *SOLD* Evernew Titanium 1.3L pot and frying pan (ECA 418, see http://www.evernewamerica.com/ECA418.htm) I never used it but it has some small scratches from being moved around. No stuff sack. $50 *SOLD*
14. *SOLD* Sea To Summit Collapsable Bowl. Orange. Holds 22 fl. ounces. Never used. Orange. $8 *SOLD*