PLEASE READ --- SHIPPING INCLUDED TO CONUS ONLY ------Unless otherwise indicated
---PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY -sethbrewATgmail.com - DO NOT PM ME BECAUSE I CANNOT KEEP TRACK OF WHO'S WHO. ----
--- Payment is via PAYPAL only. I ask that you pay via the Gift feature OR that you include 4% more than the final item costs to cover the fees. Cheers
Once again I've collected some great gear that once tried, has not suited my specific intended purpose. Have at it. Will update with more stuff as this list begins to sell, and I finish up a few more overnights in the next few weeks and figure out different gear set-ups.
1) MLD Grace Solo Silnylon Tarp SOLD
2) MYOG 2.5 oz. Apex Quilt. 53" x 84" and weighs in at 14.8 oz. Uses Blue Momentum 50 outer, 2.5 oz Apex from Thru-hiker, and 5mm Thai silk inner liner. Used for 4 nights with baselayer. Final row of stitching not the best, but very functional. $115 (UPDATE : Temps good for around 40-50* with a light baselayer (lower if you run warm like I do.)) This is just a flat quilt - no formed foot box, no snaps.
3) Exped SynMat UL 7 (Medium). Used with ground cloth inside a bivy for 6 nights. No problems for me at all. Comes with repair kit and stuff bag. $130
4) EMS Trail 35 in size Medium. Very much like the Gregory Z30. Brand new and unused.SOLD
5) GoLite VO2 (2009 model - the good one IMHO). Red / Black. Used a few times but in great condition. No rips or tears. Zipper works fine Size Medium. Looking for $70.
6) Brooks Equilibrium Sleeveless Top (Atomic Orange - Size LARGE). Should have got a Small (way to big on my scrawny frame - and meant' to fit snugly). Brand New with tags. Retail $ 34 . Asking $28
7) REI Polar Pod 20* Synthetic Bag in 6' Men's Length. Garage Sale "used". seems fine. $60 PLUS shipping. (Not included)
Will update with more when I have the time. Pictures hopefully to follow....