Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: Eddie Bauer Windhsirt, 6oz, Mens Large, Blue

Display Avatars Sort By:
Dale Wambaugh
(dwambaugh) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
SOLD: Eddie Bauer Windshirt, 6oz, Mens Large, Blue on 05/07/2012 14:58:00 MDT Print View

Sold to Rick McDaniel: Eddie Bauer windshirt, weighs 6oz even on my scale, in excellent condition, lightly coated ripstop nylon, hood with drawstring, drawstring at waist, lycra bound cuffs, full front zip, zippered Napoleon pocket outside on left chest, self-stows in mesh pocket (see photos), DWR passes the sink sprayer test well. Mens large, runs big enough for layering under. Great way to get into a windshirt without breaking the bank, or get one that you won't cry when you shred it bushwacking. $15 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

I have another windshirt very similar to the Eddie Bauer, made by REI that is also a blue mens large. It has zippered hand pockets (no Napoleon pocket), hood with mesh lining and visor, Velcro tabs on the elastic cuffs and drawstring hem. There is an internal pocket that doubles as a stuff sack. It tips the scale at 9.3oz and is also $15 including US shipping and PayPal fees

Eddie Bauer windshirt

Eddie Bauer windshirt

Eddie Bauer windshirt

Edited by dwambaugh on 05/19/2012 17:59:15 MDT.

David Maxwell
(DavidMaxwell) - F

Locale: eastern, tn
re: on 05/07/2012 15:47:30 MDT Print View

pm sent

Rick McDaniel
(MyHandHurts) - F

Locale: Oregon
Eddie Bauer windshirt on 05/07/2012 20:50:30 MDT Print View

If the last fellow doesn't buy the Eddie Bauer windshirt i will.
pm sent