November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
BushBuddy Video Music???
Display Avatars Sort By:
David Walters
(BobRossJr) - F
BushBuddy Video Music??? on 02/16/2007 09:25:54 MST Print View

Hey I just saw the addition of the Bush Buddy on BPL. I watched the quick video on the order page, and was wondering who sings the song in the background.

Lyrics "I shoulder my backpack, walk away from the car, on a journey not too far..."

Artist? Song? Thank you.

Sam Haraldson
(sharalds) - MLife

Locale: Gallatin Range
Re: BushBuddy Video Music??? on 02/22/2007 15:04:47 MST Print View

The music is by Storyhill, who're originally from Bozeman. One half, John Hermanson (whom I believe is the vocalist on this track) now lives in Minnesota but the other half, Chris Cunningham lives in Bozeman still.

Ryan Jordan
(ryan) - BPL Staff - MLife

Locale: Greater Yellowstone
Re: Re: BushBuddy Video Music??? on 02/22/2007 21:11:45 MST Print View

Clarification: it's not Storyhill, just Chris Cunningham. Credits for the song are at the bottom of the Podcasts page.

We'll release the whole song soon, in hi-fi of course :) so y'all can have it on your iPods!

Jonathan Duckett
(Thunderhead) - F

Locale: Great Smoky Mountains
Song posting? on 10/04/2007 15:12:51 MDT Print View

Is there still a plan to share this song? There seems to be an interest from several members to have this song.