The next REI 20% Off coupon
Display Avatars Sort By:
Trek Guy
(trek_guy) - M
The next REI 20% Off coupon on 04/28/2012 20:12:09 MDT Print View

I seem to recall that REI usually has another 20% off coupon around Memorial Day. Is that right? Thank you for any tips.

Clayton Mauritzen
(GlacierRambler) - F - M

Locale: NW Montana
Re: The next REI 20% Off coupon on 04/28/2012 21:16:57 MDT Print View

May 18. At least according to the sales rep I talked to over the phone a few weeks ago.

Jack Elliott
(JackElliott) - F

Locale: Bend, Oregon, USA
Does REI 20% Off coupon cover shoes? on 04/29/2012 11:03:11 MDT Print View

I don't recall what the last one said. Gotta shoe purchase coming up and should wait for the sale if I can save a few bucks.

Gary Rath
(MudisFun) - F

Locale: PNW
Re: Does REI 20% Off coupon cover shoes? on 04/29/2012 11:28:11 MDT Print View

I have bought shoes with mine before.. So yep

Ben F
(tekhna) - F
Hooray! on 04/29/2012 15:43:01 MDT Print View

I need a bike rack.

Stephan Doyle
(StephanCal)
Re: Does REI 20% Off coupon cover shoes? on 04/29/2012 19:11:45 MDT Print View

20% off covers just about everything. The exceptions are on the big items, like kayaks. Shoes are definitely covered.

USA Duane Hall
(hikerduane) - F

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada
Too late on 04/29/2012 19:12:55 MDT Print View

I applied for a US Bank, REI card, I won't get to fulfill the requirements in time to get a $100 gift card and take advantage of the next big discount. Bummer. Looking to get a Omnifuel stove, like I need another stove, I have 77 now, just counted my list up again.
Duane

Eric Dysart
(ewdysar) - F

Locale: SoCal
REI Visa - gift card on 05/03/2012 18:40:17 MDT Print View

Hi Duane,

I got my $100 gift card a couple of days after I received my first bill. I applied for the REI Visa card the first week of April and made my first purchase on 4/13. The whole process went much faster than I expected.

I'm looking for a new pair of shoes as soon as the next 20% coupon comes out...

Eric

Edited by ewdysar on 05/03/2012 18:43:02 MDT.

John D
(JohnD)

Locale: CO
REI annual sale on 05/03/2012 18:57:12 MDT Print View

Don't forget that the REI annual sale will happen in the next couple weeks. They usually have good deals on all sorts of gear.

USA Duane Hall
(hikerduane) - F

Locale: Extreme northern Sierra Nevada
Gotta go thru the application process on 05/03/2012 20:10:05 MDT Print View

Eric, my understanding is you have to make a purchase with the REI card, make payment, then they would send you the $100 gift card. Sounds like USBank and REI were not communicating. There was a slight snag for my Visa card, I get mail at a POBox and the online app thru USBank needed a physical address, but their program said I had a address the Postal Service did not recognize (home delivery not available where I live) when I used my physical addy, but when I entered my PO Box, the app went thru, but USBank caught this and sent me by snail mail a letter givng me 10 days to respond with a physical addy. So we'll see. Their hours did not allow me to call, but I had the option to fax the needed info in.
Man, 20% off and the $100 gift card would get me a few small items or a big drop in price on a new winter volume pack.
Duane