Forum Index » Website & Forum Admin/Support » Has the print gotten smaller or am I going blind?

Display Avatars Sort By:
Mary D
(hikinggranny) - MLife

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge
Has the print gotten smaller or am I going blind? on 04/24/2012 21:10:38 MDT Print View

I just noticed this evening that I have to hit the zoom feature on my toolbar twice to read forum posts. Usually I have been able to read a normal screen here. What have you done?

I'm not the only one; Cori Fogelsong also noticed it (see our posts in the "Backpack Gear Shops in Portland, OR" thread). It's therefore evidently not my computer!

Not all your members here are under 40! We'd like to be able to see what we're reading! If you've made the print smaller, please, please change it back! Thank you!

Aaron Sorensen
(awsorensen) - MLife

Locale: South of Forester Pass
Re: Has the print gotten smaller or am I going blind? on 04/24/2012 21:19:46 MDT Print View

+1

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife
Re: Has the print gotten smaller or am I going blind? on 04/24/2012 21:25:53 MDT Print View

Looks the same to me.

Roger Caffin
(rcaffin) - BPL Staff - MLife

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe
Re: Has the print gotten smaller or am I going blind? on 04/25/2012 02:26:04 MDT Print View

Hi Mary

No changes in the web site, but you might like to check the default settings in your browser. That's where you normally get the font size from. Guess something changed the setting.

Cheers

Mary D
(hikinggranny) - MLife

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge
Temporary disturbance? on 04/25/2012 11:20:29 MDT Print View

Whatever it was (several people noticed), it seems to have resolved itself this morning.

Addie Bedford
(addiebedford) - MLife

Locale: Montana
No internal changes made on 04/25/2012 13:05:31 MDT Print View

I'm sorry for the hassle, but that's truly mystifying to me. I haven't changed a thing, couldn't even if I wanted to! Glad it's resolved though. :)
Addie