November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: Jacks ‘R’ Better Nest Underquilt - Unused
Display Avatars Sort By:
Philip Werner
(earlylite) - F - MLife

Locale: New England
FS: Jacks ‘R’ Better Nest Underquilt - Unused on 02/13/2007 16:07:16 MST Print View

Never used. List price is $259.95. I'll sell you mine for $200 plus postage.

Description: (from JRB) 78” x 48” x 2”, 20 ounce, down under quilt. Shell is two color, 1.1 ounce rip-stop nylon with DWR treatment. A light, subdued outer color for aesthetic appearance and reflective qualities, black inside for warmth retention and to facilitate field drying (colors may vary depending on availability). Box baffle design uses no-see-um netting and 800+ fill power down. Specifically designed for the Hennessy Ultralite Backpacker A-sym, the design includes a split entrance w/non-snagging, double sex Velcro hook and loop that attaches to the Hennessy’s entrance hook and loop. It can be self fastened to form a flat quilt for cabin use or serve as a stand-alone top quilt or bag liner since it has a foot sack capability as well. Finally, it can be worn as a parka length vest on cool mornings or evenings. Attaches to the hammock in under a minute without sewing or special hardware. It comes with a JRB Suspension System and a silnyl compression sack that allows it to be stuffed to 7”x7”x7” plug for ease of packing.

Note: The “Nest” was specifically designed for the Hennessy Ultralite Backpacker A-sym.

mfg web site:

Ron Neumann
(rneumann) - F
Underquilt on 02/28/2007 11:52:39 MST Print View

What color is yours? I am likely interested in it for my son. What is best way to contact you reguarding payment, shipping, etc.?

Rob Mcrae
(emptyman) - F

Locale: the other, big Ontario
re quilt on 03/05/2007 07:00:49 MST Print View

I am interested in your quilt if you still have it. I live in canada, though. do you know if that would be a shipping problem, and then how much it would cost? I have a HH and need a quilt just so. what colour is it, anyway? Let me know directly at robruthmcrae @ hotmail dot com.

Daniel Swaney
(danswaney) - F
Re: FS: Jacks ‘R’ Better Nest Underquilt - Unused on 03/16/2007 12:05:13 MDT Print View

Is the nest still 4 sale?

Let me know.

Thank you