Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: Jacks ‘R’ Better Nest Underquilt - Unused

Display Avatars Sort By:
Philip Werner
(earlylite) - F

Locale: New England
FS: Jacks ‘R’ Better Nest Underquilt - Unused on 02/13/2007 16:07:16 MST Print View

Never used. List price is $259.95. I'll sell you mine for $200 plus postage.

Description: (from JRB) 78” x 48” x 2”, 20 ounce, down under quilt. Shell is two color, 1.1 ounce rip-stop nylon with DWR treatment. A light, subdued outer color for aesthetic appearance and reflective qualities, black inside for warmth retention and to facilitate field drying (colors may vary depending on availability). Box baffle design uses no-see-um netting and 800+ fill power down. Specifically designed for the Hennessy Ultralite Backpacker A-sym, the design includes a split entrance w/non-snagging, double sex Velcro hook and loop that attaches to the Hennessy’s entrance hook and loop. It can be self fastened to form a flat quilt for cabin use or serve as a stand-alone top quilt or bag liner since it has a foot sack capability as well. Finally, it can be worn as a parka length vest on cool mornings or evenings. Attaches to the hammock in under a minute without sewing or special hardware. It comes with a JRB Suspension System and a silnyl compression sack that allows it to be stuffed to 7”x7”x7” plug for ease of packing.

Note: The “Nest” was specifically designed for the Hennessy Ultralite Backpacker A-sym.

mfg web site: http://216.83.168.206/index_files/Products%20List_files/Under%20Quilt.htm

Ron Neumann
(rneumann) - F
Underquilt on 02/28/2007 11:52:39 MST Print View

What color is yours? I am likely interested in it for my son. What is best way to contact you reguarding payment, shipping, etc.?

Rob Mcrae
(emptyman) - F

Locale: the other, big Ontario
re quilt on 03/05/2007 07:00:49 MST Print View

Philip,
I am interested in your quilt if you still have it. I live in canada, though. do you know if that would be a shipping problem, and then how much it would cost? I have a HH and need a quilt just so. what colour is it, anyway? Let me know directly at robruthmcrae @ hotmail dot com.

thanks.

Daniel Swaney
(danswaney) - F
Re: FS: Jacks ‘R’ Better Nest Underquilt - Unused on 03/16/2007 12:05:13 MDT Print View

Philip,

Is the nest still 4 sale?

Let me know.

Dan@wealthautopilot.com

Thank you

Dan