Ok, by now you have probably seen the bc.com code for 15% off.
Well, did you know that you can stack that with 7% off at mr. rebates.com?
Anyone can sign up at mrrebates.com It is legit, and works with many different sites. If you want to sign up under my referral I would appreciate it. (Full disclosure, I get a bonus of 20% of your rebate amounts) If you don't want to sign up under my referral link, no worries. It is a great site to save you money.
Here is what you do.
1. clear all your cookies and browsing history. I use a free program called ccleaner to do this.
2. Go to mr. rebates.com and find backcountry.com in their store listings. Click the link to go to bc.com
3. add items to your cart, and checkout. Use the bc.com coupon code during the checkout process.
4. You should get your initial 15% off right away. After your order ships, you will see your 7% off appear in your Mr. Rebates.com account.
5. Withdraw your mr. rebates money via paypal or check (I think)
6. Throw a party with all the money you saved. :-)
I have used this in the past with departmentofgoods.com as well to save a bunch.
I think I did this right. Bobby Lee is the Mr. Rebates master around here. Do you have anything to add Bobbdy?