I'm selling my Katabatic Piñon Bivy. Has maybe 20 nights on it. I don't think they make it anymore. Weighs 7 ounces on my scale. $75.00 shipped CONUS.
Here's a write-up off the web:
The Piñon Bivy is a simple, low cost bivy sack designed for use under a tarp or floorless shelter. It features a highly breathable, water resistant Pertex Quantum shell to protect your sleeping bag from mist and spray. The extra large mesh panel over the head provides excellent ventilation, and the simple draw cord closure keeps the bugs out. The Piñon Bivy features the highest quality materials and construction, in a package that won’t break the bank.
Weight: 6.5 ounces
Foot Girth: 54 inches
Shoulder Girth: 76 inches
Shell Material: Pertex Quantum Nano Ripstop .9oz/yd
Floor Material: Silnylon Silicone Impregnated Nylon 1.4oz/yd
• Extra Large Mesh Panel- The extra large mesh panel over your head provides excellent ventilation.
• Bathtub Style Floor- Reduced seams in the floor for increased weather resistance.
• Generous Sizing- Sized to fit a lofty 3+ season bag and full length 20 inch wide air mattress, such as Therm-A-Rest® NeoAir™ or Big Agnes® Air Core.
• Waterproof Silnylon Floor- Lightweight and resilient, the silicone coating impregnates the fabric creating a waterproof fabric that will absorb little moisture.
• Pertex Quantum Upper- This highly breathable, water resistant fabric features a long lasting DWR coating that outperforms and outlasts other DWR treatments.
• Sleeping Pad Attachment Points- Tie your sleeping pad in place through the pad attachment rings to keep it secure in the bivy.
• Integrates with Katabatic Gear Sleeping Bags- The Cord Clip locations on our sleeping bags line up with the pad attachment rings in our bivys. Tie your pad in place in your bivy, then simply clip your sleeping bag onto the same cords.
• Full Bug Protection- Full bug protection keeps the creepy crawlies at bay, making the bivy ideal for use under a tarp or floorless shelter.
• Overhead Elastic Hang Loop- Easily suspend the shell fabric off your face.
• Hang Loops in the Corners- Ribbon loops in the corners facilitate drying or allow staking.
• Made in Colorado- We take pride in a quality product made in the USA.