FS- Spring Clean out! Shirts, coats, boots. Lots of pics.
Display Avatars Sort By:
David Lang
(idahobackpacker)

Locale: Northwest U.S.
FS- Spring Clean out! Shirts, coats, boots. Lots of pics. on 03/29/2012 17:12:39 MDT Print View

I'm doing some spring gear clean out, and this is stuff I don't need anymore. All of this gear is hardly used and in excellent condition.

All prices include shipping in the CONUS. Payment through PayPal, sent personal. Email me at idahobackpacker21@yahoo.com with questions, or if you want to purchase any of these items. Thanks for looking.

First up, I have three button up Mountain Hardwear shirts, size medium. These have been worn once or twice, and no longer fit me. No stains, tears, holes, etc. I paid $39 each for these. Asking $45 for all three. *Blue shirt is SPF*MH ShirtsMH Shirts

Next up is a Columbia XCO storm jacket, size large. It is seam sealed and waterproof, as well as breathable. Never used this jacket. It also packs into itself via the pocket on the front. I paid over $100 for this a couple of years ago. Asking $40.Columbia XCOColumbia XCOColumbia XCO

Next a Marmot Zeus 800 fill down coat, size large, gargoyle in color. Used a couple of times. Has two small stains on it, one on the left sleeve, one on the back, as pictured. No rips or holes though. Weighs around 13-14 oz and packs into itself via the left pocket. Paid $175 for this coat. Asking $80. *Zeus is SPF*ZeusZeusZeusZeus

Next a Mountain Hardwear Alping hipbelt, size medium. This belt is new, never used. It is compatible with most MH packs, and several other brands of packs that use velcro to attach the hipbelt. Asking $25MH beltMH belt

Next, a never used military boonie hat, size 7 1/4. This did not fit me, so I never used it. $10hathat

Last, a pair of Merrell Refuge Core Mid Ventilator Waterproof hiking boots, size 11.5. Used for one 20 mile trip. Still in great condition, plenty of tread left. These have Vibram soles. I ended up getting a pair of Lowa boots, and don't need these. I paid $135 for them. Asking $50.Merrell bootsMerrell boots

Edited by idahobackpacker on 04/08/2012 11:33:17 MDT.

Rick McDaniel
(MyHandHurts) - F

Locale: Oregon
Columbia XCO storm jacket on 03/29/2012 23:47:51 MDT Print View

Do you know what the Columbia XCO storm jacket weighs ?

Seth Ayotte
(sethayot) - F

Locale: Western Oregon
re: MH Shirts on 03/30/2012 10:07:15 MDT Print View

Hey,

Are these Mountain Hardwear shirts cotton or synthetic. Could you tell me the specific material or blend? Are they short or long sleeve?

Thanks,
Seth

Edited by sethayot on 03/30/2012 10:07:58 MDT.

David Lang
(idahobackpacker)

XCO jacket and MH shirts on 03/30/2012 11:49:16 MDT Print View

The XCO jacket weighs 19oz when I weighed it on my scale.

The three MH shirts are all different blends. The tan shirt is a 60% organic cotton/40% polyester blend. The green shirt in the middle is a 61% nylon/39% polyester blend, and the blue shirt is a 55% cotton/45% polyester blend.
All three are shortsleeve, square cut back, and have relief cuts up the sides.

David Lang
(idahobackpacker)

Lower prices on 03/30/2012 16:53:13 MDT Print View

I will take $35 for the Columbia XCO, and $45 for the Merrells.

Edited by idahobackpacker on 04/08/2012 11:34:04 MDT.

David Lang
(idahobackpacker)

bump on 04/01/2012 15:25:34 MDT Print View

To the top

Mark Hespenheide
(mhespenheide) - F

Locale: Wasatch and Redrock
Fit of the Marmot Zues? on 04/01/2012 22:03:19 MDT Print View

David,

What do you think about the fit of the Zues? I'm tall and moderately skinny; I usually take a medium in Patagonia or North Face, large in RAB or Mountain Hardwear. Thanks.

David Lang
(idahobackpacker)

Zeus fit on 04/02/2012 03:36:06 MDT Print View

Most of my large coats fit me kind of loosely, but Marmot coats in size large fit me snugly. This coat fits me very well, kind of fits like a size between large and medium.

David Lang
(idahobackpacker)

bump on 04/05/2012 01:18:08 MDT Print View

To the top

David Lang
(idahobackpacker)

bump on 04/07/2012 04:29:37 MDT Print View

Still for sale

Mark Hespenheide
(mhespenheide) - F