November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Where is PM option?
Display Avatars Sort By:
Rob Jones

Locale: Washington, D.C.
Where is PM option? on 03/23/2012 09:05:18 MDT Print View

I was able to access a PM from the notification email link that I received. However I do not see any option in any menu when I am logged in, to access PM's (either read existing or create a new one). Am I missing something?

K ....
(Kat_P) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Coast
Re: Where is PM option? on 03/23/2012 09:09:13 MDT Print View

You can only read a PM in your email. To send one, look at someone's profile and there is the option to send a pm.

Ben 2 World
(ben2world) - MLife

Locale: So Cal
Re: Where is PM option? on 03/23/2012 12:29:29 MDT Print View

Kat is right.

When you send a PM, BPL shoots the message out to the recipient's email address, with a link that the recipient can click to reply to you. BPL then shoots the reply message to your email addy. NOTHING is retained within BPL.

Lance Marshall
(Lancem) - F - MLife

Locale: Oregon
Re: Re: Where is PM option? on 03/23/2012 13:46:16 MDT Print View

Ben is right re: NOTHING is retained within BPL

If you want to keep a record of a PM you send, copy the text of your PM and paste it into a text file via Notepad or another text editor/word processor before you hit the send button.

Edited by Lancem on 03/23/2012 13:48:01 MDT.