Forum Index » Gear Deals » 1 LB 15F sleeping bags, klymit inertia pad @ theclymb

Display Avatars Sort By:
Hu Ai
(huai1) - F
1 LB 15F sleeping bags, klymit inertia pad @ theclymb on 03/20/2012 10:40:56 MDT Print View

Shameless plug: if you follow the link I get $5 or $10.
http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/AndreiGirenkov

Go under "Trekking Essentials" - there is a 16 oz 15F elephant foot half length sleeping bag for $124 in 2 colors, and Klymit Inertia X Frame camping pad.

The rest of the items are less interesting

The sleeping bags are interesting - meant to be used with a down jacket. Here is the description from the manufacturer's website:

http://brooks-range.com/Elephant-Foot-Sleeping-Bag.html

Scott Haddon
(rebeldawg63) - F

Locale: Southeast
Thanks for the heads up! on 03/20/2012 17:12:48 MDT Print View

Thank you for being the first to post this sale,thought I would give credit where it's due! Was looking for a light winter setup and this was perfect. Pulled the trigger on the Elephant foot bag and also the Alpini Mountain Anorak Hoodie. I will have to sell off my Montbell UL Parka as this "hoodie will definitely keep me warm. Not as excited about the new jacket's weight at +14oz for an XL but when you consider that it's half of my sleep system it is worth it. The Black bag sold out before I could get to it but they still have the Gold color left and several color options left for the jacket.

Thanks again for posting this special as I was fixing to purchase another bag for 3 times what I paid for this.

Scott

drowning in spam
(leaftye) - F

Locale: SoCal
Re: Thanks for the heads up! on 03/20/2012 17:42:54 MDT Print View

I'm tempted by the anorak hoodie, especially since the hood could replace my other head gear.

Matt Allen
(zeroforhire) - MLife
Re: Thanks for the heads up! on 03/20/2012 21:24:24 MDT Print View

Actually, he wasn't the first to post about the sale. I was.

Doesn't matter though. It is great to see the community benefit from such great prices on high quality gear.