Alter Ego Gear now taking orders
Display Avatars Sort By:
William Zila
(Ultralightwillinn.m) - MLife

Locale: Albuquerque
Alter Ego Gear now taking orders on 03/18/2012 15:37:39 MDT Print View

We're back and operational again. for now were just taking orders on assault's and X2's all orders will be placed Via email to will_zila@yahoo.com this is just until we get the site up to par and running optimally. We will shortly be on the market with our tyvec 1443 rainwear as well as other variations of raingear and insulation garments. Thank you for your time feel free to email me with questions pictures can be found here http://alteregobackpackinggear.blogspot.com/. the assault and X2 are the same as they were previously except for changes to the shoulder straps and roll top, weight and appearance remains almost identical

Edited by Ultralightwillinn.m on 03/18/2012 15:41:35 MDT.

Matt Allen
(zeroforhire) - MLife
... on 03/19/2012 11:57:34 MDT Print View

email sent.

the packs look great.

tyler marlow
(like.sisyphus) - F

Locale: UTAH
confused on 03/19/2012 12:21:45 MDT Print View

im confused about which website you are using.

the one posted here has not been updated in months, but the one linked in your profile is incomplete and with broken links.

I would love to see some pictures of your most recent iterations of your gear, especially that rain gear.

I would recommend making a facebook page much like Virga Outdoors to manage your business and products. Very simple and looks good.

Paul Ensley
(palooka) - M

Locale: Indiana
Re: confused on 03/19/2012 17:42:18 MDT Print View

I have to agree with Tyler.

I am interested in your products, but I would really like to see some pictures of your new designs. I don't feel too good about buying something sight unseen.

Also, do you have a published pricing list?

That being said, I'm definitely looking forward to trying out one of your packs in the future!

Matt Allen
(zeroforhire) - MLife
Pricing on 03/20/2012 21:25:59 MDT Print View

After emailing him, I was quoted $100 for the assault x2

Very tempting.