Cleaning out the closet. Prices include shipping to CONUS. If you are outside of CONUS or would like different shipping options or insurance etc. we can work out the cost.
I can be reached via PM or preferably by email at: natewatts [at] hotmail [dotcom]
Feel free to make offers or trade suggestions.
1. Wild Things Alpinist jacket. This jacket is brand new with tags still attached. Color is Delft (blue). Size is M's Medium. This is a terrific eVent shell with hood, pit zips, and chest pockets. Weight listed is 19.2oz. I am very hesitant to part with this beautiful shell, but its a lot of $ tied up into a garment that I might not use much. Asking $370.
3. MontBell Thermawrap BC. M's Large. Color is Burnt Orange. Listed weight for a medium is 8.8 ounces (this is a large so will be heavier). Condition is good. Only flaws include some black scuff marks on the right shoulder that will probably wash out and some very minor pilling of the fleece on the sides of the jacket. Original stuff sack is still attached via plastic tie inside the pocket. Asking $75.
4. New Balance NBx Windblocker full-zip softshell. Men's Medium. Black with silver/grey reflective accents. Used only twice, no flaws, excellent condition. This jacket is really nice and excellent for cold weather running. Has thumb loops and gussetted/zipped sleeves. Asking $55.
5. New Balance NBx Windblocker half-zip softshell. Men's Medium. Color Red. This jacket is similar to the black one except it's half zip and has a different glove-like feature at the end of the sleeves. Used once or twice. In excellent condition. Asking $40.
6. EMS ENDOTherm softshell jacket. Full zip. Men's Medium. Color Black. This is a nice softshell from EMS. Pretty basic. Has two hand pockets and 1 chest pocket. Draw string closure. Listed weight is 23oz. Has been used several times and for around town wear a little bit this winter, but shows pretty much no signs of wear. Asking $45.
7. Ibex Scout Full-Zip 320 g/m2 merino jacket. Color is Red Heather. Size Men's Large. Has grey stripes down the sleeves. Love this coat, but it's too big for me. Would trade for a medium in a heartbeat. Has been used a couple of times indoors only. This thing is like new. Asking $75.