Forum Index » GEAR » ULA Circuit Body Dimenions?

Display Avatars Sort By:
Nate Powell
(powell1nj) - F

Locale: North Carolina
ULA Circuit Body Dimenions? on 03/08/2012 13:25:05 MST Print View

Howdy,

Any ULA Circuit owners out there willing/able to measure the body dimensions of their pack? Looking for width/height/depth of main bag. Also wouldn't mind knowing the length of the extension collar. Thanks in advance!

Franco Darioli
(Franco) - M

Locale: Melbourne
ULA Circuit Body Dimenions? on 03/08/2012 14:20:35 MST Print View

I give them to you in inches so that I can be a bit sloppy...
Standing the pack up , it is 20" high or 32" including the collar (of course not all of that is usable, you lose about 4" when you roll it up..)
Pulling the fabric outward it is 18" wide.
Once filled the diameter is about 11"
Franco
BTW, that is a medium size. The difference between my aprox 20" height and the 24" reported by Martin is how I measured the pack standing up, that is accounting for some deph.

Edited by Franco on 03/08/2012 16:27:12 MST.

M B
(livingontheroad) - M
circuit on 03/08/2012 16:05:18 MST Print View

My medium is 24" from bottom of belt to the top of the pack hoop. Before extension collar, etc.

circumference at the very top of the extension collar is about 38" (19" wide laid flat) The pack actually tapers toward the bottom, it is larger up top. Hard to measure accurately.

The bottom of course is also tapered toward your butt from the mesh, it slopes down. Im sure Brian had a good reason for this, but it is aggravating sometimes that it wont stand up while packing.

Edited by livingontheroad on 03/08/2012 16:06:30 MST.

Nate Powell
(powell1nj) - F

Locale: North Carolina
re: ULA Circuit Body Dimensions on 03/09/2012 12:00:47 MST Print View

Thanks fellas. Anyone care to comment on wide the side "walls" of the pack body are?

dale stuart
(onetwolaugh) - M

Locale: Pacific NW
pack size on 03/09/2012 21:35:08 MST Print View

dunno, my guess would be 12X7 perimeter, that gives you the 19" width of fabric when laid flat.(7+12). Not sure what the taper size would be.
-Dale

Franco Darioli
(Franco) - M

Locale: Melbourne
ULA Circuit Body Dimenions? on 03/09/2012 22:02:12 MST Print View

Are you thinking of a bear canister ?
If so you can start here :
http://www.ula-equipment.com/buying-the-right-ula-backpack-for-your-adventure.asp
or better still ask the specific question, that is "will the Circuit..."
Franco