2012 Fourth Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks
Display Avatars Sort By:
Tony Wong
(Valshar) - MLife

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area
2012 Fourth Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks on 03/06/2012 00:35:37 MST Print View

Appreciate everyone's patience in waiting for this.

2012 Fourth Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks-A.K.A. GGG

This year I have incorporated hyperlinks into the captions for the photos to provide links to websites for mainstream and cottage manufactures to provide information on the gear seen in the photos.

I am sure that I have missed people's names and there are still a number of items in the photos that I can not identify.

Please PM me with any corrections or information that you would like to have listed in the captions under the photos.

Thank for your help.

***Click Here: Need Your Help, Feed Back Needed to Make This Better Next Year****

-Tony

Edited by Valshar on 03/07/2012 10:55:38 MST.

Rick Horne
(Rick778) - M

Locale: NorCal - South Bay - Campbell
Re: 2012 Fourth Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks on 03/06/2012 09:54:28 MST Print View

As always, Your the Man Tony!
Great job.

Now where is that JMT trip report? :-)

Tony Wong
(Valshar) - MLife

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area
Re: 2012 Fourth Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks on 03/06/2012 10:29:43 MST Print View

Rick,

Yeah, I am running out of excuses on that monster project.

I just need to kick out my taxes and then it is time to tackle the 3900 photos that I took on that trip.

I have some new software to help sort out this mess, which was suggested to me from Jacob D.....Photoshop Lightroom.

I bought two books on how to use the program, but it is supposed to allow me to quickly sort photos and to edit them automatically in batch form.

Excited about that and do want to get that trip report done, considering that the trip was last August.

Glad you enjoyed the photos....your daughter and you are great subjects to photograph.

-Tony