Mt. Diablo day hike for all Bay Area BPL Members and Beyond
Display Avatars Sort By:
Jay Wilkerson
(Creachen) - MLife

Locale: East Bay
Mt. Diablo Day Hike on May 20TH on 05/16/2012 13:53:51 MDT Print View

Jeremy will supply some home brew and I will supply the pizza plus other beverages and snacks. But fill free to bring what ever you want. The more the better! I am sure we will all be hungry in the afternoon. The Weather is actually cooling down... Any questions please PM me---See ya all early on Sunday...

Jay

Jay Wilkerson
(Creachen) - MLife

MT. Diablo Hike is CANCELLED on May 20TH on 05/19/2012 10:46:29 MDT Print View

Sorry, I injured my foot last weekend and I have not been able to get it better in a weeks time. Thanks for your interest but the hike is cancelled.

Jay

Steven Paris
(saparisor) - M

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Mt. Diablo day hike for all Bay Area BPL Members and Beyond on 05/19/2012 10:48:45 MDT Print View

Sorry to hear that, Jay. Hope your foot gets better soon.

Jacob D
(JacobD) - F

Locale: North Bay
Re: MT. Diablo Hike is CANCELLED on May 20TH on 05/19/2012 11:45:49 MDT Print View

Jay, sorry to hear about your foot.

I did respond to your PM's (all of them) hope you got the messages.

I'll probably still be making the hike and will be at the trailhead around 6:00 AM, if anyone else is interested still. I won't have any pizza but will have a few beers on ice as motivation to make it back :)

Jay Wilkerson
(Creachen) - MLife

MT. Diablo Hike is CANCELLED on May 20TH on 05/19/2012 11:57:13 MDT Print View

Jacob, fill free to stop buy before and after the hike to clean up if you want. I will probably still have pizza & beer any ways in the afternoon. You can leave your car at my house ! am just a few minutes from the trail head.

Jacob D
(JacobD) - F

Re: MT. Diablo Hike is CANCELLED on May 20TH on 05/19/2012 12:35:41 MDT Print View

Thanks for the offer I will prob. do that. I won't wake you up in the morning though :)

If you see a gray dodge ram in front of your place, that's me.

Jeremy Pendrey
(Pendrey) - MLife

Locale: California
Lets do it on 05/19/2012 13:24:54 MDT Print View

We can start and finish at my house, very close to jays. Pm me for address.

And lets start at 7. On the nose. Get there 20 minutes before.

U can bring beer if u want but i have 3 kegs on tap in the garage so no need but up to u. My home brew is decent but i have much less experience than cameron so no worries if u want to have back up

Sound good? Anyone in? Jay u are welcome to come hang out afterward.

Tony Wong
(Valshar) - MLife

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area
Mt. Diablo Hike Still On, Different Starting Point!!!! on 05/19/2012 15:38:03 MDT Print View

Jeremy,

Count me in and starting at 7 pm is always nice so I can get a little more beauty rest.

We could always all pitch in for pizza too.

-Tony

Jacob D
(JacobD) - F

Re: Mt. Diablo Hike Still On, Different Starting Point!!!! on 05/19/2012 16:13:11 MDT Print View

Still in.

Jeremy I sent you a PM, still waiting to hear. I'm out of the house for the evening, if I don't hear from you or Tony then I'll look for you guys at the trailhead @ 7:00

Jacob D
(JacobD) - F

In the Bag on 05/20/2012 21:35:55 MDT Print View

Well, I made it home safely, if not a little spaced out.

I had a great time hiking with you guys today (Tony, Jeremy). Weather was nice, heat wasn't toooo bad - or much better than last time from what I gather :)

Jeremy, thanks for the excellent home brews, pizza pie, and for picking a good route out for us.

Jay, sorry to miss you, hopefully we'll link up at the next one!

Edited by JacobD on 05/20/2012 21:38:25 MDT.

Jeremy Pendrey
(Pendrey) - MLife

Locale: California
Re: In the Bag on 05/20/2012 22:30:27 MDT Print View

Great hike. Thanks for coming. I enjoyed the conversation.

FYI, my completely nonscientific mileage estimate based on the map is somewhere in the neighborhood of 21 miles.

Tony, post a pic of that rattlesnake when you get a chance.

-Jeremy.