What isn't? Its tempting, but I can't afford any of it at all :-(
Black Rock: Hadron, Vest, WPB Cuben overmitts in extra small (hey, don't laugh!). Original for my partner.
NeoAir X-lite, small, I'll hack it down to about 32inches long. Regular size for her.
Z packs sleeping bags for both of us, with the side zip. Extra down for hers.
Suluk46: his WPB Cuben topped bivy, but with stronger cuben bottom...about three of them...a double and a single for when I'm going solo on the bike. Also a single with the light bottom for when I'm walking and can take is foam groundsheet to protect it (too bulky with the bike).
Revelate Designs: Visacha seat pack. Get a custom extra large mesh top pocket for it.
MLD: Cuben poncho
Baum: a custom Titanium fast audax bike...don't get me started on the details of that...or the astronomical cost...
Custom stuff from whoever can make it...
1. WPB Cuben torso'd, M50 sleeved hoodless rain jacket. Sub 2.5oz?
2. 7D windpaints custom fitted to give me enough flexibility to cycle in, but nice and slim so that they don't catch too much wind. Look good enough to substitute as my main paints off the bike for town use.
3. One of those old Golite t-shirts that weighed something like 60g. I think Dan has one. They don't seem to make them anymore, and no one else seems to get close for weight.
4. A 0.34oz/sqyd cuben square micro tarp for over the head end of my bivy. Dyed stealthy colours. No seams, about 5x5feet. Sub 1oz not including guys and pegs?
5. Cuben tank bag for the bike's top tube.
6. One of Roger Caffin's tunnel tents with a 1.4oz cuben floor, he can pick all the other details. It would just be so much easier and more comfortable for Sharla and I than my trailstar with pole in the middle. I don't mind the extra weight when we are together.
7. Titanium mini nail clippers. My stainless manicure ones weigh 16grams, and even if I remove the file and give it some drillium, they'll still be about 13-14grams. Way too much.
8. A McHale.
9. A cuben bumbag, about 4 Litres, with some reflective panelling on it.