Forum Index » Make Your Own Gear » Poker in the woods? Trail mix for chips!

Display Avatars Sort By:
Gregory Petliski
(gregpphoto) - F
Poker in the woods? Trail mix for chips! on 02/17/2012 20:04:06 MST Print View

Peanuts are a penny, raisins a nickel, and cashews a dime.. macadamia a quarter, if youre a high roller. I enjoy playing cards when I camp with a friend, but would never dream of lugging actual chips around. I thought about rocks or twigs, but this way, you can either cash in or eat your winnings!

Dustin Short
(upalachango) - MLife
Re: Poker in the woods? Trail mix for chips! on 02/17/2012 20:06:09 MST Print View

What kind of chips do you have that are so heavy?! My Pringles way virtually nothing! ;)

Gregory Petliski
(gregpphoto) - F
re on 02/17/2012 20:14:40 MST Print View

Ba-dum ch!

Terry Trimble
(socal-nomad) - F

Locale: North San Diego county
Extreme back country poker any one? on 02/18/2012 10:07:33 MST Print View

Extreme back country poker

The players use object they find or gather during the day for example rocks,pebbles, fallen twig,branches, sticks,cactus needles, catpaw branches, poison ivy. But you add one aspect to make it extreme back country poker.

After 1 hour of play the game breaks in to melee stage of the game the participants start throwing or beating each other with their winnings the person with the least amount of injuries wins extreme camping poker .

Disclaimer: The designer of the game can't be held liable for injuries incurred during the play of extreme back country poker.

Game inspired by: Slap bet poker watch how I met your mother episode Lilly's father come to thanksgiving.
Terry

Edited by socal-nomad on 02/18/2012 10:10:26 MST.

Jack Hoster
(OrlandoHanger) - F
Poker in the woods? Rice crackers! on 02/18/2012 14:43:47 MST Print View

rice crackers?

Edited by OrlandoHanger on 02/18/2012 14:44:31 MST.