Well, it took a lot longer than anticipated to get it, but I've had my rifle for about a month now. I can say without hesitation that it was worth the wait.
- Overall fit and finish are excellent. The action is tight and smooth, and the barrel is bedded the full length of the stock. It needed a thorough cleaning (particularly the cocking cam area of the bolt), but then so has every rifle I've ever owned.
- With a Swarovski Z3 3-9x36 mounted, the rifle balances just ahead of the action, which gives it great maneuverability, but still leaves enough weight out front to hold it steady in suboptimal firing positions.
- The single stage trigger has no discernible creep and a nice, crisp break. I believe it's adjustable, but mine came set right around 2 lb and feels fine for my purposes.
- Recoil feels more like a 9 lb rifle than a 6 lb one, and is a straight-back push, so it's easy to keep eyes on target after the shot breaks.
- After breaking in the barrel, it shoots right around 1/2 MOA from the bench. More importantly, the light weight doesn't hinder my ability to shoot accurately from field positions.
Overall, I'm very satisfied so far. I think at the price point, it's the best thing going in a lightweight mountain rifle.