Forum Index » Gear Deals » Heineken keg can sighting

Display Avatars Sort By:
Joe L
(heyyou) - MLife

Locale: Cutting brush off of the Arizona Tr
Heineken keg can sighting on 02/16/2012 22:57:45 MST Print View

Saw a post about Bevmo liquor stores having some Heineken keg cans at some stores in the Phoenix Arizona area. At my local liquor store, Beverage House in Payson Arizona, the rack was full with 13 Heineken keg cans. I bought four at $3.28 each including the almost 10% sales tax. This was the first time that I had looked for them in several months because I don't drink that brand.

payson joe (at) g mail (period) com with no spaces between any of the letters and words in the address

Dustin Short
(upalachango) - MLife
Re: Heineken keg can sighting on 02/16/2012 23:14:35 MST Print View

Sweet find Joe. I actually ended up going to the Bevmo and turns out their website was wrong. They had the new 24 oz cans (same as fosters pretty much) but not the kegs. Their website just had the old pics up.

Unrelated, how much snow/ice is up there, I may make a quick overnight up there if the roads are decent and pick up the a can or three myself!

Joe L
(heyyou) - MLife

Locale: Cutting brush off of the Arizona Tr
No snow, no ice on 02/19/2012 12:42:26 MST Print View

At 5000' there is no snow and no ice. It is 25* at daylight and 55-60* mid-afternoon. The liquor store is in the same strip mall as McDonald's fast food at the Hwy 87 & Hwy 260 corner in Payson AZ.

These cans seem to have fewer of those small ripple rings at the very top, but still have the identical keg shape of the original Heineken cans.

Mark Ryan
(Sixguns01)

Locale: Somewhere. Probably lost.
Found 2 on 04/05/2012 08:32:09 MDT Print View

I found two Keg Cans on the side of the road this weekend. I had a 5 mile road walk during a trip and found them in a drainage ditch. Empty of course!! Good Shape...

Thanks litterbugs!!!!

Andrew Jennings
(breaktheshoal) - MLife

Locale: High Desert
You looking to unload one of those? on 04/05/2012 08:49:04 MDT Print View

If you don't have the need for two, I would gladly take one of those keg cans off of your hands...