French Vanilla Cappuccino the easy way
Display Avatars Sort By:
Mark Rash
(markrvp) - M

Locale: North Texas
French Vanilla Cappuccino the easy way on 02/02/2012 10:14:59 MST Print View

I got Keurig coffee maker for Christmas and have enjoyed examining the inside of the K cups after the coffee is brewed. One thing I've discovered is that many coffees in these are actually instant.

I LOVE French Vanilla Cappuccino and found that the Grove Square K cups work perfectly for campouts... Open the top of the cup, pour the instant coffee into a mug, then poor hot water on it. Stir and drink... these K cups don't weigh much at all, but they are bulkier than, say, Starbucks VIA coffee packets. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for something I enjoy.

Grove Square K cup Cappuccino

Edited by markrvp on 02/02/2012 10:17:31 MST.

Laurie Ann March
(Laurie_Ann) - F

Locale: Ontario, Canada
K cups on 02/04/2012 08:57:21 MST Print View

Could you not open them up at home, measure and put in a baggie? That would reduce the bulk.

Chase Norton
(Micronorton) - F
Re: K cups on 02/04/2012 16:49:26 MST Print View

Absolutely

Mark Rash
(markrvp) - M

Locale: North Texas
Baggies on 02/04/2012 23:19:14 MST Print View

Laurie:

You absolutely could put them in baggies. I actually bought some of the pill baggies at Walgreens to do that, but they were too small. I'm looking for some bigger ones.

Laurie Ann March
(Laurie_Ann) - F

Locale: Ontario, Canada
Tim Hortons on 02/07/2012 07:08:21 MST Print View

Not sure how far into the states our Tim Hortons coffee shop chain has migrated but they sell a wonderful French Vanilla Cappuccino in a big can like hot chocolate. Might save dealing with some packaging if you can get your hands on a can from Timmies or another company. Can you tell I'm anti-packaging... lol. That's why I am resisting getting a Keurig or Tassimo.