The makers of LifeStraw® Personal water filters have asked us, Green Beetle, LLC, to gather information about consumer sentiment of gravity-fed water filters among certain demographics in preparation for the possible launch of LifeStraw® Family units in North America this spring. Participants will be entered for a chance to win 1 of 5 free Quikclot 25g being given away.
Your responses WILL shape the launch of LifeStraw® Family and future product development. Be honest and thoughtful.
We belong to the Better Business Bureau. As such your email address will not be stored, sold, disseminated or added to our email list. Once responses are tabulated all email addresses of respondents will be erased from our system.
Copy and paste the survey below with your responses into an email aimed at email@example.com:
LifeStraw® Family units are gravity fed water filters that meet EPA standards for water purification by removing bacteria, protozoa and even viruses from over 4000 gallons of water.
1. Which of the following brands of gravity fed water filtrations devices do you own or recognize? You may answer more than one.
C Aqua Cira
D Aqua Rain
2. If you own a gravity fed water filtration system how would you describe your experience with the product
A Well worth the money. I would purchase it again.
B I am as satisfied with it as with any other purchase I make
C It was too expensive
D It did not function well
E I wish it weighed less
F It broke too soon
3. Have you heard of the LifeStraw Family filtration system before? If so what is your overall impression of the device?
A Never heard of it
4. What is the primary reason you would purchase a water filtration system?
A Emergency preparedness
B Camping or hiking
C Hunting or hunting cabin
D Reducing energy dependence
E Water reclamation efforts
5. LifeStraw Family is constructed of plastic, the entire system weighs about 1.8 lbs. How does this affect your view of the unit? If B or C, please explain why you answered the way you did.
6. How much would you be willing to pay for LifeStraw Family units knowing it weighs under 2 lbs, filters 4000 gallons, is made of plastic and meets EPA standards for water purification (removes bacteria, viruses and protozoa)?
7. If the shelf life of LifeStraw Family was 2 years, how would this affect your view of the unit? Feel free to explain your answer.
8. If the shelf life of LifeStraw Family was 2 years, now how much would you be willing to pay for a unit?
K Would not purchase
9. If the shelf life of LifeStraw Family were 2 years but filter replacements existed to extend its life would you pay more, less or the same for a unit?
10. Which of the following two items are most important to you when selecting a family-sized gravity fed water filter?
A Low cost
B Must filter viruses
C Must filter chemicals and heavy metals
E Made of metal such as stainless steel
F Manufacturer warranty greater than 1 year
G Filtration capacity
H Has been independently tested and shown to meet EPA standards for a water purifier
I Has been used successfully and extensively around the world in crisis areas