November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Ibex on sale
Display Avatars Sort By:
Edward Jursek

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Ibex on sale on 01/25/2012 00:12:54 MST Print View

I recently "discovered" merino wool. How did I live without it for so long? Man, is it expensive! I have been obsessively building up my merino wardrobe and, between 6pm and Ebay, did pretty well price wise. I just finished my merino spree with a few items from Ibex's current sale. They have their "Woolies" line of base layers at 50% off. They also have some other good stuff at 50% off on the Outlet portion of their web site -

Richard Lyon
(richardglyon) - MLife

Locale: Bridger Mountains
Ibex on 01/25/2012 12:01:13 MST Print View

Great stuff, Ibex. Probably the highest quality merino garments I've used, and I've worn many brands. Not alwaysthe lightest in weight , but very reliable and super comfortable. I visited Ibex's booth at the recent Outdoor Retailer Winter Show, and after several years of moving toward high fashion the company's new stuff has a backpacking side too - including a very interesting quilted insulating piece that uses merino instead of down or synthetic. New merino base layers as well.