Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Terra Plana VivoBarefoot shoes -- up to 70% off at Left Lane Sports
Display Avatars Sort By:
Tim Haynes
(timalan)

Locale: Mid Atlantic
Terra Plana VivoBarefoot shoes -- up to 70% off at Left Lane Sports on 01/23/2012 08:47:27 MST Print View

I know I post every time a place has a deal on VivoBarefoot shoes, but they are easily my favorite all-around minimalist shoes, so I'll keep posting and encouraging people to try simple shoes... I prefer these to the Merrel, New Balance, VFFs, etc., for everyday use.

LeftLaneSports, like many of the other deal sites, has a $10 credit for me if you make a purchase, but using my link also saves you $10 on your first purchase, so we both win.

Here's the link: https://www.leftlanesports.com/invite/TimHaynes

If you've got any questions about the Vivo's, let me know.

Marissa Baxter
(sunflower) - F
We need your email on 01/23/2012 18:25:49 MST Print View

The link takes us to the website but we need to type in your email address in order for it to work. Thank you so much for this by the way!

Dustin Short
(upalachango) - MLife
Re: We need your email on 01/23/2012 18:41:17 MST Print View

Marissa it autofills the "invited by" with a tim@.... email address. I'm assuming it's the same Tim ;)

Tim Haynes
(timalan)

Locale: Mid Atlantic
Terra Plana VivoBarefoot shoes on 01/24/2012 15:25:16 MST Print View

Yep -- the autofill is correct. That's the same Tim. :)

Thanks much. I'm at work right now (in a pair of VivoBarefoots), and I'm about to change shoes (into a different pair of VivoBarefoots) for my 2.1 mile walk home. These things get a LOT of use on a daily basis in my house. My wife is the same way.

A while back, we got her a pair of VivoBarefoot boots that were on a similar sale, and she's probably had those on her feet daily for the past few months. She changes out of them to different VBs to run in, but that's about it for winter weather.

Edward Jursek
(nedjursek@gmail.com) - M

Locale: Pacific Northwest
VivoBarefoot on 01/25/2012 00:39:34 MST Print View

Literally the day before you posted this I passed on a pair of VivoBarefoot shoes from a retailer in Seattle because they were too spendy. I ordered mine yesterday from Leftlane and saved a bunch. I got the additional $10 off using your link. Thanks!

Edited by nedjursek@gmail.com on 01/25/2012 00:40:07 MST.