Forum Index »
Pre-Trip Planning »
Sierra Snow Trip
I was planning a Sierra snowcamping trip for the first weekend of Feb....due to the lack of snow, it has been postponed until further notice...sorry
Some snow… Enough to make a trip?
A few of us from N CA are headed for some car camping in Lassen this weekend at the Chalet area.DuanePS, I should have added that I've heard there is 5' of snow in Lassen VNP.
Edited by hikerduane on 01/26/2012 17:34:29 MST.
You must login to post.
MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED TO POST: You must be a Forum, Annual or Lifetime Member to post messages in the backpackinglight.com forums.
SUBSCRIBE NOW »