November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
GoLite SL-2 Nest
Display Avatars Sort By:
Jeremy Osburn

Locale: New England
GoLite SL-2 Nest on 01/11/2012 14:03:38 MST Print View

You have to call GoLite customer service to place the order but they are on sale for $39 + shipping while limited supplies last. Just ordered mine 20 minutes ago.

Mark Thompson

Locale: Midwest
re on 01/12/2012 22:25:24 MST Print View

I ordered one today. I believe they said there is one left, a great deal if you need one!

Thanks for sharing the info.

John Arwood

Locale: Mountians of East Tennessee
GoLite SL-2 Nest on 01/13/2012 10:18:59 MST Print View

Thanks for the tip Jeremy!
I just ordered a Shangri-la 2 Nest for $39, by calling GoLite customer service @ 888-546-5483. GoLite confirmed that this is the newer style Shangri-la 2 Nest that is shorter in length, leaving an open to the ground area just inside the door. It is also lighter than the previous longer style.
I also picked up a Shangri-la 3 floor for $39. I plan to modify this floor to cover 2/3rds of the floor area of my Shangri-la 3, leaving 1/3rd open to the ground in front of the door & hopefully saving 1/3rd of the weight.
John A