1) Buy Aquamira tablets instead of drops. It's exactly the same stuff and the tablets are lighter and easier to use. If the cost is too much, consider AquaTabs, which are even lighter still and kill everything but crypto. I lot of guys have hiked the PCT using no water treatment at all. It's your risk, but if you choose smart water sources and use AquaTabs, you should be pretty safe. That's a super light (ie. 200 tablets per oz) and cheap option.
2) Get the groundsheet sewn right in to your Hexamid. Joe will do this if you ask, and it saves set up time and hassle. It also saves weight since you don't have both a groundsheet and bug netting under you.
3) For the light, consider a Zebralight H51 (or another Zebralight). This light is regulated (constant brightness), uses just a single AA (lighter and simple than 3 x AAA which is the same amount of power), can be very bright (up to 200 lumens), waterproof, well built and light (2-3oz). If you just need basic lighting, consider a Petzl e+Lite but you won't want to night hike with that.
4) For the sun hat, I like to get a light coloured hat that is also waterproof/breathable so it can double as a rain hat. It all day rains, it's so much nicer to be wearing a rain hat than a clammy hood. Outdoor Research makes a bunch of nice options.
5) The Montbell UL Down Parka might be a little out-gunned out there. It'll be fine if you really hike sun up to sun down, but if you're hanging around camp it'll be a bit lacking on some of the colder days.
6) Consider GooseFeet down socks (~2oz) instead of your sleeping socks. Way warmer and a real joy to have on cold nights.
7) I don't know cameras, but be sure you're choosing wisely here as this is a lot of weight. You might like some other cameras like the Sony NEX-7, but I don't know my cameras.
8) With that sleeping pad setup, you're going to need to find some nice soft stealth spots to be comfortable. I don't know how you sleep, but a 9oz NeoAir small with your pack under your feet might be quite a bit more comfortable for a 3oz weight gain.