Forum Index » Gear Deals » enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165

Display Avatars Sort By:
Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Re: RE: enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165 on 03/05/2012 17:59:11 MST Print View

If it makes you feel better, I got them seconds before I had to run out of the door so I only had a moment to fondle them. :)

The orange and black is a wicked combo.

Heath Pitts
(heathpitts)

Locale: Nashville
RE: enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165 on 03/05/2012 18:06:52 MST Print View

Lol! Did you at least get a chance to weigh it? :)

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F

Locale: Oregon
enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165 on 03/05/2012 18:54:46 MST Print View

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54

M

Edited by bigfoot2 on 03/05/2012 18:55:23 MST.

Tim Marshall
(MarshLaw303) - MLife

Locale: Minnesota
Re: enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165 on 03/05/2012 19:08:13 MST Print View

You have too much time, get over here and help me get these out.

David Vo
(sygyzy)
Re: enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165 on 03/07/2012 17:02:41 MST Print View

Sorry if this is a dumb question - they are labeled quilts but look like sleeping bags. Are you supposed to sleep under them like a blanket/quilt or have them wrap around you like a sleeping bag?

Tim Marshall
(MarshLaw303) - MLife

Re: Re: enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165 on 03/07/2012 17:13:54 MST Print View

Yes,

You lay under it and it wraps around you, but it doesn't close around you like a sleeping bag.

Jeffrey Lutz
(rbcathlos) - F

Locale: NEPA
No regrets... on 03/08/2012 07:14:53 MST Print View

I got my quilt last Saturday. Unfortunately I’ve only had a few minutes to fondle it and have not had the chance to get it on a scale yet. I can say that I’m definitely pleased. As for the fabric flaw on my olive green exterior, I would have thought it was intentionally placed there for cosmetics. Great work Tim. Being a cheapskate and researching the death out of quilts, this could not have been a better purchase. No regrets.

David Cleckner
(blaster6) - F

Locale: Colorado
Re: RE: enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165 on 03/09/2012 16:50:58 MST Print View

I just got my shipping confirmation. Estimated Delivery MONDAY. It's gonna be a long weekend.

Heath Pitts
(heathpitts)

Locale: Nashville
RE:enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165 on 03/09/2012 16:55:39 MST Print View

I got my confirmation today as well and I feel your pain!

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Re: Re: RE: enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165 on 03/09/2012 16:59:41 MST Print View

David, don't feel bad. I got my shipping confirmation last friday and I had scheduled an overnighter on saturday. So I got to go out knowing my new quilt was in the mail. Moreover, the whole time, I was talking with my wife during the trip on how we were going to order some quilts soon. Little did she know that I had already ordered them 5 weeks prior! Boy, did I BS a lot that trip, and boy was she surprised the following Monday!

Kenneth Houseal
(Homewardbound)
Are we there yet??? on 03/09/2012 17:13:23 MST Print View

Man I've been resisting the urge to e-mail Tim over and over again and ask "is it ready yet?!?!?!", haha. I'm so pumped. I'm 1 month in, so I figure I'm pretty close to getting shipped if you guys just got your confirmation. Hopefully next week sometime...fingers crossed.

I'm excited!

David Cleckner
(blaster6) - F

Locale: Colorado
re on 03/09/2012 18:38:56 MST Print View

I ordered February 3rd so it took exactly 5 weeks

Jeffrey McConnell
(Catalyst) - F
Re: Are we there yet??? on 03/09/2012 20:57:39 MST Print View

"Man I've been resisting the urge to e-mail Tim over and over again and ask "is it ready yet?!?!?!"

Ha! I broke down and asked him a day or two ago. I ordered about mid Feb. and have another two weeks or so. So that will put me around the 5 week mark as well.

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F

enLIGHTened equipment's KILLING ME! on 03/09/2012 21:39:48 MST Print View

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

This is ALMOST as bad as the Backcountry Boiler wait time...ALMOST :)

M

Edited by bigfoot2 on 03/09/2012 21:40:57 MST.

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Re: enLIGHTened equipment's KILLING ME! on 03/09/2012 21:52:47 MST Print View

I got a package today, but the name on it was "Matthew Perry." So I threw it away.

You don't think it could have been......... naw, couldn't be........could it?

Tim Marshall
(MarshLaw303) - MLife

Re: enLIGHTened equipment's KILLING ME! on 03/10/2012 07:28:29 MST Print View

We are shipping quilts from the first days of feb right now. Should be 8-10 more shipped by tues. Matt yours is either in that group or the next one that will ship by next weekend, I organized them all by order date the other day trying to keep the wait times fair and just for fun threw yours to the bottom. Didn't think you'd mind. Your order was on the 8th I believe and we should be shipping quilts for sure this week from that time period. One of my stuffers is planning to up his hrs and that will help a lot. We have over 20 quilts ready to be stuffed right now. But only enough staff to do 10 a week, it's hard to have everyone part time as I have to work around their "real" jobs. We are moving in the right direction to open a shop and have a more stable work force but we are really only 5 months into this so it won't happen over night. trying hard to offer low cost, light weight, high quality gear in a timely manor. So right now it is pretty obvious which one I need to work on the most.

-Tim

Michael Haubert
(SoCalMike) - F

Locale: So Cal
Worth the wait on 03/10/2012 07:33:28 MST Print View

I know it's not much consolation, but the quilts are worth the long wait. Hang in there!

Michael

Christian Denniston
(cdenniston) - F
RevX received, question. on 03/10/2012 10:13:46 MST Print View

Received my 2 Revelation X quilts two days ago!! They are great, completely worth the wait and the price. I am however having trouble figuring out the shock cord straps and how to secure them. One quilt came with 3 lengths of shock cord with a cord lock on one end and a small loop on the other end, the second quilt has the three lengths of shock cord but each piece has 2 cord lock with one each end and not the loop. Was this a mistake? Any advice on how use the shock cord to attach the two sides of the quilt together would be much appreciated, Thanks!

Tim Marshall
(MarshLaw303) - MLife

Re: RevX received, question. on 03/10/2012 11:04:58 MST Print View

We have some of each. Most of our quilts are shipping with 3 cords each with 2 cord locks. There are still some cords floating around with on lock and one loop. They basically work the same. The cord lock goes through a loop on the quilt like a button and let's you adjust tension. If your cord has a loop just girth hitch it to one side of the quilt to keep it attached and adjust the other side as described above.

-Tim

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F

enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165 on 03/10/2012 17:44:30 MST Print View

"Matt yours is either in that group or the next one that will ship by next weekend, I organized them all by order date the other day trying to keep the wait times fair and just for fun threw yours to the bottom. Didn't think you'd mind. "-----Tim

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's ok, buddy....i just put a stop on the payment :)

M
PS-
Seriously, though, i hope i speak for everyone when i say that we don't mind waiting for your quality, made in America quilts! If it means a longer wait time for your business to be successful and for you to make an outstanding product, i'll gladly wait as long as it takes!