Ok, that helps. Put the tie-out underneath the reinforcement patch. So the tie-out is attached (to something) on both sides of itself.
I ordered the primer and will give it a try. Instead of using linelocks, I've been playing with the nylon washer method (thread here on using polycro for a tarp had the method with Gorilla tape, but I will use myo cuben tape), but I will probably make my own nylon piece to tape into the reinforcement (imagine a flat piece of nylon shaped like the fabric edge with a hole in it). I certainly will take pictures of it, and will test it before hand on some scraps.
I find the tape from z-packs has lots of tack, so much that it is somewhat harder to work with than what I'm used to. I've used PC9460 tape (much less tack) for a long time making kites (imagine panel overlaps of 2mm in a small kite) with great success. I've made some stuff sacks using the 9460, but that really isn't much of a test.