a very special thank you to merry christmas
Display Avatars Sort By:
kevin smith
(divr6347) - M
a very special thank you to merry christmas on 12/19/2011 18:26:20 MST Print View

got a a bpl gift subscription in my e mail this afternoon and it was sent from

merry christmas so to whoever merry christmas is i just wanted to extend a huge thank you and say that the generosity of the folks on this site is amazing

i will happily pass this generosity on with a gift subscription to someone else when i get back on my feet from two of the toughest years of my life employment wise

anyway thank you so much to whomever it was that did this for me i am very greatful for your generosity

bpl is just an awesome community

happy holidays everyone

kevin

Ken Helwig
(kennyhel77) - MLife

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA
Re: a very special thank you to merry christmas on 12/19/2011 18:40:29 MST Print View

Awesome!

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Re: Re: a very special thank you to merry christmas on 12/19/2011 18:50:34 MST Print View

Very cool!

Soak up all those wonderful articles!

Tony Wong
(Valshar) - MLife

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area
Re: a very special thank you to merry christmas on 12/19/2011 18:52:45 MST Print View

Yeah, just one of the many reasons why I love this place and the people here.

Merry Xmas and pay it forward when you can.

Hope we all do our little part in giving back to the community that has given us so much.

-Tony

Addie Bedford
(addiebedford) - MLife

Locale: Montana
Merry Christmas! on 12/21/2011 15:57:26 MST Print View

I can get so bogged down when I really dive into the forums to try to get a finger on how people are feeling on a given day. Did so today, responded politely, closed up shop and focused on the customer support that I'd given short shrift while family was in town.

As a result, I got help three people buy gift subs for others (over the phone) and got to hear how enthusiastic they were about BPL and some of the changes we've made recently. Because these particular three are not active in the forum, I had no idea until I spoke to them how they felt. And they made my day.

The community I've grown to know over the years I've been fortunate enough to work for the man who is like the brother I never wanted (strangely, he always wanted a sister) is amazing, incredible, uplifting, and a delight to be part of.

Thanks for this thread. I feel so privileged to e-know so many of you. :)