Forum Index » Gear Deals » Patagonia Nanopuff Hoody Mens $139 [ENDS DEC 18!]

Display Avatars Sort By:
Paul Backus
(backuspaul)

Locale: Bellingham, WA
Patagonia Nanopuff Hoody Mens $139 [ENDS DEC 18!] on 12/17/2011 19:43:52 MST Print View

http://www.basegear.com/patagonia-nano-puff-hoody-f11.html

Go! It ends fast but it's a great deal. I'm snatching it up.

On that note, does anyone know how the sizing on these jackets run? I think I might wear it over other layers sometimes as well so I can't decide between my usual L size or to go XL.

Eugene Smith
(Eugeneius) - MLife

Locale: Nuevo Mexico
nanopuff hoody on 12/17/2011 19:58:17 MST Print View

The Nano Puff hoody is a regular fit, it isn't trim or 'athletic' in cut. Order your regular size. Unless you intend to layer multiple bullky layers under it. I have the medium and I can slide it over a baselayer and a midweight fleece with ease.

That is a great hoody, I use it regularly and throw it on before and after my runs, it slides under a shell quite easily too.

Eli .
(Feileung) - F
Patagonia Nanopuff Hoody Mens $139 [ENDS DEC 18!] on 12/19/2011 14:27:01 MST Print View

I'm going to agree w/Eugene here.

I Typically wear a large but I have a Nanopuff Hoody in medium and it fits just right. If you want to layer *under* it a large should be just right. My guess is that you'd swim in an XL.

Paul Backus
(backuspaul)

Locale: Bellingham, WA
turned out great on 04/07/2012 12:46:18 MDT Print View

I went with the large, works GREAT. I used it with a t-shirt and polypro baselayer (if needed) in the summer, and for winter bring along a heavier coat to put on top. SUPER warm, and amazingly compressible, plus about a pound lighter than the fleece hoodie I was taking before (and I don't have to strap it to the outside of my pack). All in all, very happy with it and the deal i happened to find.

I just re-stumbled upon my own old thread and thought I'd share =/

Edited by backuspaul on 04/07/2012 12:47:18 MDT.