Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
New Golite Line NOW for sale
Display Avatars Sort By:
Robert McGaughey
(havoc) - F

Locale: North Texas
Re: Re: Ion and Jam2 not on Golite.com? on 01/19/2007 07:01:06 MST Print View

I talked with someone at Golite yesterday and they told me the website should be updated next week.

Will Rietveld
(WilliWabbit) - MLife

Locale: Southwest Colorado
New Golite packs on 01/19/2007 08:34:13 MST Print View

Hi All,
I just wanted to mention that I have finished testing the new GoLite Quest and Jam2 and the reviews will be published soon at BPL. Just a small preview - both packs are are really nice and very refined.

Will

Kim Coupounas
(teamgolite) - F
GoLite Packs on 01/19/2007 17:23:49 MST Print View

Hi! Kim from GoLite here. We had an early round of packs that arrived a few weeks ago and everything went immediately. Our full production run of packs arrived TODAY, and all are in our warehouse being quality checked before they are ready to ship out to many more dealers and onto GoLite.com.

We are also launching a completely revised GoLite.com website as well as a brand new GoLite-Footwear.com website, and that's when you'll be able to see all of our new Spring 07 products, including packs adn trail running shoes.

Coup and I are super excited about our new products this season. We hope you like them! So, check back to GoLite.com on Thursday to see it all.

Many thanks,
Kim Coupounas
GoLite Co-Founder

Doug Johnson
(djohnson) - MLife

Locale: Washington State
Golite Breeze- $177.50!!! on 01/28/2007 19:01:17 MST Print View

Another auciton on eBay for an unused Breeze just ended- and it went for $177.50!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230081543503&rd=1&rd=1

I think I'm selling my Microsoft stocks and moving them into Golite Breeze packs. WOW!

Welcome to Ultralight Antiques!

D T
(dealtoyo) - F

Locale: Mt Hood
Re: Golite Breeze- $177.50!!! on 01/29/2007 01:33:24 MST Print View

This is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes me very happy that I purchased mine for $50 on clearance a couple of years ago. Size large baby, that's right!!!!!

Now I'm sorry I didn't buy more when I had a chance. Oh well, I gots mine.

Thomas Knighton
(Tomcat1066) - F

Locale: Southwest GA
Insane prices on GoLite Breezes on 01/29/2007 03:34:16 MST Print View

Doug,

That's why I've quit looking. I'd love to have a Breeze, but I'm just not interested in paying out that kind of money for a discontinued pack that I may not even like! Heck, I only paid $63 for my Jam, and it wasn't discontinued at the time!

Tom